XV

"I didn't expect it to look so cute on you when I packed it."

I stare at Jimin in his oversized pale blue sweater. It's fluffy and soft, just like he is. I can't resist the urge to hug him because of how adorable he is. His arms fold around my waist and he buries his face in my chest, furry hoodie of his sweater tickling my chin. I feel like I'm hugging a cloud.

"Let's go, Kookie." He smiles, grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room.

The dim lights of the street outside are barely allowing us to see properly. Jimin is so excited about being here he is just blindly dashing through the road.

"You're gonna end up running into a pole, Chimchim."

"Nah, I'm a professional when it comes to poles, baby. Remember who I am." He giggles.

"Oh yeah? Now I want a show."

"We're planning on installing one at the bar. You'll get your show soon enough."

I walk forward at a quicker pace to grab his hand. He turns around and looks into my eyes, candid smile on his face.

"I want a private show." I whisper.

He slightly nibbles on his lower lip and stares at mine with envy. I lean down to softly kiss him and he holds up his hand to brush against my nape with his fingertips, then runs his slender fingers through my hair. A slight wind blows on us and I can't tell whether the shiver I feel running down my spine comes from the cold or from his touch. Either way, it doesn't matter because now I am here, far away from everything and everyone, with the man I deeply love. I suddenly sense my phone buzzing inside my pocket and reluctantly part our lips to pull it out. A little unsettled by the brightness of the screen at first, I squint my eyes to look at the notification that popped up on the screen.

"Oh, I got a text from Jin."

My declaration peaks Jimin's interest, and he moves beside me to lean over the phone screen as I slide my finger on it to unlock it. The message is finally displayed.

<Pink mama - 9:58 pm
ALERT, THE YOONSEOK SHIP IS SAILING NOW !!!!>

I open my eyes wide with surprise and notice Jimin's shocked expression that both says "what the fuck" and "Finally". I chuckle at how similarly we think and start typing my response.

<9:59 pm
Pics or it didn't happen !>

<Pink mama - 10:01 pm

Legit risked my life to take this picture

Legit risked my life to take this picture. We're teasing them so hard. Look at how darn cute and embarrassed they are. Yesterday we did eavesdrop on them having some sexy time in the rooms after all hehehe.>

Jimin and I look at each other instantly with broad smirks. I know exactly what he's thinking. Karma. I notice just how beautiful Yoongi looks with his shy, gummy smile. I rarely ever saw him smile that way, and somehow looking at his cheerful face made me feel really good. It's like I'm finally able to look through a tiny crack of his cold shell to sneak a peak at a warm, lovely Yoongi.