XXV

^ this cover is important ;) gimme credit cause I always spend a shitload of time finding the perfect cover for each chap pls

AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN-

This is a little shorter than my usual chapters (it's 2,5k words instead of 3k+ ;-;) but I needed to end it at a specific point - you'll understand when you finish it HUEHEUHEUEHEEHUEHEUE - but I'll try to make the next chap longer ;)

Also, I want to thank you SO MUCH for over 3k reads!!!! That's just amazing!

Shoutout to the spammers, your votes and comments make my days :)

I also have a lot of exams lately, so I've been focusing on my studies a lot, but I'll still try to update as much as I can! Love you! xx

___________________

Taehyung doesn't have a huge house. He has a lovely, spacious apartment, and barely two seconds after we've stepped foot into the nice home, we were welcomed by the sound of rather odd, quick footprints.

Soon enough, a high-pitched bark echoed and a little ball of fur jumped into Taehyung's arms.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much!" Taehyung coos, cuddling the puppy and peppering it with kisses

I watch him with a smile before crouching down to pet the small dog. Its fur is light and soft under my fingers, and its tail wriggles happily as it leans into my caresses.
The pet suddenly jumps out of Taehyung's arms - after giving its owner a loving wet kiss on the cheek - and quickly dashes towards its bowl, shoving its little muzzle into the food.

"Your dog is adorable."

"I know she is! She's the cutest." He answers, eyes glimmering and a wide, rectangular smile brightening up his face.

He motions me to follow him and I do. We walk across the spacious apartment before entering a room, and the second he turns the light on, I try to keep my jaw from dropping three feet down.
His room is all video game posters, figures, plushies and-

"Kim Taehyung."

"Yes?" He answers innocently, collapsing into his bed.

"Why do you have a dozen dildos decorating your desk?"