XVII

Sorry for the late update babies, I needed to take care of my mother these days. Enjoy this chapter ~

________________________

We walk out of the elevator, heading towards the exit of the hotel. Right before we leave, the receptionist calls out to us. We both freeze and look at him in confusion. He mumbles something in English that we don't understand. When he finally remembers we're Korean, he calls another employee who joins him. They have a short discussion, and the man's face fills up with embarrassment as he shamefully clears his throat before speaking to us in Korean.

"We have received some... complaints, from the rooms neighboring yours, misters. Some clients claim they're a little disturbed by the... 'noise' coming from your room late at night. We would greatly appreciate it if you could take that into consideration. Sorry." He translates, choosing his words carefully, blushing more and more throughout his speech.

Jimin and I face each other with smiles on our faces, thinking about what happened last night. Jimin wraps his arm around mine and puts a hand on my shoulder like a housewife.

"My, my, guess I'm a little too loud. What do you think, honey? Should we get a ball gag?"

The koran-speaking receptionist almost chokes while the other looks at him in pure confusion, making it hard for me to keep on a serious expression. Jimin then seems to be studying something on the man who doesn't speak korean. I follow his eyes to see that he's observing his nametag. "TONY" is written in capital letters on the tall man's suit jacket.

"Or maybe we could invite Tony right here into our bed. If he shoves his dick in my mouth while you're fucking me I'm sure I'll be very silent."

Even I gasp at Jimin's words, taken aback by my own boyfriend's audacity. This man has no limits. Tony starts talking to the other man, probably asking him what the fuck is going on. He gives him a short answer that I don't understand, but I can still guess it's definitely something along the lines of "you don't wanna know".

"Okaaaay Jimin, maybe we should go?" I suggest, pulling Jimin with me towards the exit.

And to think he's sober. Makes me curious about what he's like when he's completely wasted.

●●●●●●●

I follow Jimin out of the cab and close the door behind me. The view that spreads out in front of us is breathtakingly beautiful. Shades of yellow, brown and orange taint the leaves of the October trees, letting us know the fall season is truly here and is not leaving anytime soon. Dead leaves are scattered all over the concrete floor, piled up in some places in an attempt at order that clearly didn't last long. For a second a think about how fucked up it is to find so much beauty in death but immediately shake that thought off my mind.

Jimin's hand finds mine and we walk towards the food stand placed right in the middle of the park and surrounded by wooden tables that seemed to be in perfect harmony with the trees. It's the first time I ever see an outdoors café in a park, and I deeply thank whoever had that glorious idea. The placement is ideal, the view wonderful, and everything about it is so calm and soothing. We approach the stand to order. An old woman is standing behind the counter with a bright smile on her face. The wrinkles covering her skin were the only trace time left on her, as a refreshing youth of mind was oozing out of her like an aura. She spoke very fast for a bit until I interrupted her, clumsily trying to speak English.

"Uhm... We are Korean, can you speak slower?" I stutter, trying to ignore Jimin's snorts as he tries to retain his laughter. I'd like to see him try, that little bitch.