XXII

We are SO close to 2K reads I can't believe it skzjzsndjnxsh thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment and vote on my chapters! I really appreciate the support!
Now that I've thanked you properly... I know you've all missed the sin huehuehue

______________________

"Ah, Kookie..." Jimin moans quietly into my ear as I scatter open mouthed kisses along his neck.

I inhale deeply, delighted by the way he smells freshly like soap and strawberries. I suddenly feel bad about forgetting to shower this morning. He wraps his legs around my waist and I grind down, desperate for contact. The bed creaks slightly as I climb on top, biting the already bruised skin of his neck. A faint whine falls out of his lips and he tugs my hair back to make me look at him.

"Can you..." He starts speaking in a sweet voice before trailing off and blushing furiously. "T-Today I just... want to be..."

"Babied?" I arch an eyebrow and smile teasingly as he covers his face with his hands, nodding nervously. "Funny how you're so nervous when you say such cute things while you don't hesitate to flirt in the most inappropriate ways. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"I'm not used to emotional shit, okay! Today I just want it to be gentle and nice and fluffy and–" Jimin's speaking comes to a stop when my lips find his.

The kiss isn't wild or any bit needy, it's soft and slow and makes my head spin in all the right ways. My mouth travels along his jaw to nibble at his earlobe, and I shiver when his fingertips start stroking my nape just below my hairline. Although I try to control it, my voice still comes out hoarse when I whisper into his ear.

"I'll make you feel so loved, Jiminie. Today is all about you."

My hand travels below his light sweater, feeling the toned muscles of his stomach clench under my touch. I carefully peel the sweater off, and a mere instant later his jeans and underwear follow. I let myself drown in the sight below me, a beauty so ethereal it still leaves me breathless even after I've seen it countless times. Caught up in my contemplation, I don't even notice Jimin taking off my shirt until cold air hits my upper body. He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into yet another gentle kiss while he works at the waistband of my pants. I let go of him for a few seconds to shrug them off before leaning back into his embrace. As our kiss heats up, my hands roam around his body before settling on his hips, and I smile against his lips before lifting him up suddenly. He gasps from surprise when he finds himself on all fours, clearly not having time to register what's happening.

"Kookie? What are you–" His words are replaced by a sharp intake of breath when I start peppering his inner thighs with kisses, slowly progressing towards his butt. "Oh god, oh god."

"I told you today is all about you." I speak in a soft tone, breathing purposely on his entrance.

Jimin groans and shakes at the first contact of my tongue with his ass, and he completely loses it when it breaches the tight ring of muscles. He buries his face into the pillow, clenching the bed sheets into his fists and a high-pitched mewls falls out of his lips as I continue spreading warmth and wetness around and inside his pretty hole. Without stopping, I blindly reach out under his stomach to gently flick his nipple, then caress my way down his abs to reach for his neglected cock. It's impossibly hard, twitching with every flick of my tongue, and when my hand starts pumping his length Jimin simply goes crazy from the overstimulation.

"F-Feels so good, Kookie– ah!" He breaks into a series of loud, breathy moans when I quicken my pace.

He perks his ass up and shifts his weight onto one elbow before reaching back to grab his own buttock, pulling it aside and spreading his legs to allow my tongue further in. He rocks back, melting under my touch and fuck, he just looks so sinful. It's so hard to keep my composure when my cock aches at every moan, every dirty glance of his.