IV

Seven doors face me as soon as I enter the backroom, three of which are open. The inside is probably for dressing rooms, as they are filled with costumes, accessories and mirrors. There is a giant scene in the bar, so it must probably be for the performers. I wonder what kind of shows they give at a gay bar.

On each room, a small sign is hanging with two golden letters. Only one door has no sign. I silently read "NJ, HS, YG, JM, JN, TH". I put some thouht into it and guess NJ is for Namjoon and JN for Jin. After that realization, I immediately rush towards the JM room and slam the door open.

I find myself face to face with a shirtless Jimin. I stare for a solid five seconds before getting back to my senses. I calmly walk inside and close the door behind me. The gorgeous man starts approaching me with a playful smile, curving his body at every step. Regardless of his confidence, he seems surprised to see me.

"Did you miss me already?" He laughs.

I can't utter a single word, too shaken up by his beauty. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Why did you come back?"

"I have no idea."

My fast response amuses him. His hands starts making their way up towards my chest, then lock on the back of my neck. He raises his head and starts slowly closing up the distance between our lips. I feel my heartbeat getting faster and my blood boiling in my veins. Just as our lips are about to touch, I put a hand on his chest and stop him.

"Wait..."

His eyes dive into mine and I can feel the tension build up

His eyes dive into mine and I can feel the tension build up. He stops without backing away. He is so close I can feel his soft breath on my lips. He smells like strawberries and alcohol. For a moment, I feel proud of my self control.

I grab his hands and gently put them down, trying hard not to stare at his naked chest. I take a deep breath and smile at him innocently. I gather every ounce of courage I have inside me.

"Go on a date with me." I say.

His reaction is priceless. Jimin's eyes spread wide open with surprise and his smile disappears for a moment. He suddenly bursts out laughing so hard he bends down and holds his stomach. I try to contain my embarrassment, waiting for his answer and seizing the moment to admire him as much as possible in case he never wants to see me again.

His laughter finally starts to fade and the anticipation builds up in my head. I find myself instinctively intertwining my fingers with shame. He gently puts a hand on my cheek and offers me the most angelic smile I have seen from him yet.

"That's pretty unusual." He starts, with his fingers travelling down my body to hold my hand. "But sure, how can I refuse this adorable face?"

I let out a relieved sigh and smile back at him. He thinks I'm adorable. My smile broadens at that thought. If only he knew how adorable the things I want to do to him are.