Friday Night Lights

*Peyton*

So today was just like any other Friday. I spent it with my two new best friends Jacob and Penny. I love them so much. I literally live at their houses. However, Jacob wasn't here yet. He was back at his house waiting on a friend or something... and then he said he would be over. So until then, it was just Penny and I up in her room.

Penny: Look at chu with your cute lil self all dressed up!

Lol yeah I finally decided to dress somewhat decent! I was wearing a light blue crop top, black high wasted jeans, and some timbs. I let my hair down too, which is something I don't do often.

Me: Hush. You look a billion times better.

Penny: Aight. We both look amazing yeah yeah yeah, but lemme tell u somethin about tonight. It wont just be us, Jacob, and his friend.

Me: Well who else is coming then?

Penny: My friend Kenya and Jacob's friend Trevor.

Me: Oh okay! They better be some interesting peole cuz i dont wanna get bored.

Penny: Girl be quiet, before Jacob became friends with you, you always had your face glued to a book!

Me: I still do Penny, hahahaha just not as much cause well... you know, I actually have friends now. 

Penny: Awwwww! It's okay baby! I know how you feel...

Me: Yeah yeah yeah, well the past is the past right?

*Doorbell rings*

Penny: Aww shit! Bring on the fun!

Me: Shut up and get the door, omg.

We both made our way down her staircase and opened it wide to see four smiling faces. Jacob, his friend, Trevor, and Kenya. I knew Trevor and Kenya, cause well honestly who doesn't know them. Kenya is a cheerleader and Trevor is one of the best looking guys in our grade! Whoever Jacob's friend was, he was pretty cute too though, I don't know how I didn't know who he was.

Jacob: Aye everyone!

Me and Penny: Hey!

Jacob: Oh! Diggy, this is Peyton, Peyton, this is Diggy!

Diggy: Hey!

Me: Hey!

Trevor: Yo, where the food at?

Penny: Well damn!!! Ugh, haha yall can come on inside.

We all took a seat in dining room where me and Penny had set up all the food her mom had bought. There were tons of fruit, mac and cheese, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, collard greens, you name it. Everyone dug right into the food.

Jacob: Oh, Pey. Diggy wants to know if you could possibly tutor him?

Diggy: Yeah, I could really use the extra help!

Me: Of course! What subject?

Diggy: Honestly, just all four core classes would be nice. I need a little review now and then.

Me: Okay! 

Diggy: Okay, here put your number in my phone so we can work out a schedule.

Kenya: Not even 5 minutes here and Diggy is already gettin digits!!!

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHA!

*JACOB*

A few hours into the visit, I started to get really annoyed. Diggy was totally flirting with Penny, and I KNOW he was one of the people who told me to tell her how I feel about her. I'll admit it. I was totally jealous, but to play it off... I decided to just flirt with Peyton instead. It shouldn't be that hard since we are good friends anyways. 

I crawled over to where she was laying on the ground on her phone, and began to tickle her.

Peyton: JACOB! Hahhaahhahahahha OMG hahahahhahaa STAWWWP!

Me: Only if you say the magic word!

Peyton: PLEASE!? Hahahahaaha!

Me: Access denied! Try again!

Peyton: JACOB SERIOUSLY?!? I CANT BREATHE!

Me: If you can't guess the password, you're gonna have to kiss me then!

Peyton: UGHH FINE. 

She leaned over towards my cheek, when I decided to be cool and move my head so she ended up kissing my lips. 

Peyton: Why you gotta be so sneaky? Omg. My stomach hurts from laughing now.

Me: Your welcome.

Diggy: Yall stupid.

Peyton: Okay... Jacob may be stupid... but I'm the one who agreed to tutor you so......

Everyone else: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya: Damn Diggs she got you GOOD.

Diggy: Hahahahaha! I gotta admit... she really did! Nice job Book Worm. 

Peyton: Hahaha thanks!

Just when everyone calmed down from laughing at Peyton's joke, a basketball was launched through the air coming straight towards me. I caught it and looked in the direction it came from, seeing Penny standing on the chair with her hands on her hips.

Penny: It's go time losers.