Too Many Thoughts

*Kenya*

I don't even know how to contain myself right now. I have been crying the whole weekend and now its Monday. My mother let me stay home from school today, after realizing I couldn't stop crying. I looked at the clock and saw that it read 11 a.m. I yawned and checked my phone... 4 unread messages.

Baby Peyyyy : Girl, after school imma check up on you, feel better new!

Crazy Penny: When I find him, imma beat his ass. I ain't playing girl.

Lil Jakeyy: Don't worry Kenya,a have a SERIOUS talk with Trevor cuz something is obviously up!

The Bae Trevor ❤: If only you knew how much I love you Kenya, I wish I could take it back, but I can't. I love you baby.

I was feeling a little better, until I read that last text. Umm bipolar or nah? Can't be saying all that days after you break up with something like wtf Trevor?!?

I stretched and went downstairs with my phone and poured myself some cereal with milk, and took a seat on the couch to scroll through my tumblr to get my mind off everything. Sitting there thinking to myself, I realized it wasn't working. I had never felt like this before... I cant even describe it. All I know is that it hurts, bad. After the cereal, I walked back upstairs to my bathroom and took a long look at myself in the mirror. Wow. What a mess. My hair was all over the place, my eyes were blood shot from all of the crying, and there was smeared make up all over my face.

Then I did the unthinkable.

I found a razor blade in my drawer and held onto it for a second. Taking a deep breath I began to cry, putting the blade to my wrist. Before I could do it, I started sobbing. What was wrong with me??? I was about to cut myself all because of a BOY!

I snapped back to reality and threw the blade away before I had any more second thoughts. I can't believe I almost did that. 

**** Sorry for not updating a lot! But I will be able to update a lot more now! Keep voting and commenting!*****