Broken

*PENNY*

Okay, honestly, I decided to start this game to blow off steam. I was PISSED that Jacob was flirting a lot with Peyton, and she's my best friend. I haven't told her about how I have a crush on him yet, so I guess I shouldn't be mad at her.

But I am. It's just my personality.

Me: Yo, so Imma be a captain, who's the other one?

Peyton:OH ME!

Me: OHHH LEGGO THEN! I pick Jacob.

Peyton: Diggy

Me: Trevor

Peyton: Kenya

Jacob: Welp... I guess this is it!

We set up perfectly. I was guarding Peyton, Jacob was guarding Diggy, and Trevor was guarding Kenya. At this point, for once, I didn't care about winning the game, I just cared about winning Jacob.

Peyton and I checked the ball and we were off. I dribbled the ball trying to see if either Jacob or Trevor was open... no one. So, i took a step back going in for the three. Peyton was right in front of me, but since she was noticeablly shorter, I knew she wouldn't be able to block it. 

Next thing I know, the ball flew straight into the net. Ayee!

Jacob: Nice job Penny!

Me: Thanks!

Kenya: Yeah yeah yeah, it was only ONE shot... come on, check the ball to Pey.

And we were at it again. 

Later into the game, it was 38- 37 with Peyton's team ahead. Diggy was pretty much the only one on their team who scored of course. Peyton and Kenya tried, but never scored without Diggy's help. Me, Jacob, and Trevor on the other hand had to go easy on the other team since we all three play ball, and Peyton and Kenya don't. 

The first one to 40 wins. As of now, Peyton had the ball. She got a lot better throughout the game tho, her dribbling skills were kinda on point now. She couldn't get passed me, so she had no option but to shoot. She went for the three to win the game when all of a sudden... I realize she's on the ground. That's the one thing I don't like about playing ball. I always get so caught up in it, that I end up hurting someone. 

Me: OMG PEYTON IM SO SORRY!

Jacob: PENNY WTF!?!?!

Peyton was on the ground crying and holding her wrist.

Kenya: Penny! It was just a game! DAMN!

Me: I didn't mean to! I always get way to into the game!

Trevor: Well you better learn how to control that shit, cause it aint cute.

Diggy: Come on Pey, I'll take you inside. 

He picked her up and carried her into my house followed by Trevor and Kenya. Jacob stayed outside with me.

Jacob: Penny. Are you okay?

Me: NO! I just broke my best friend's wrist and now everyone is mad at me. OF COURSE I'M NOT OKAY JACOB! Why don't you just go inside and care for Peyton like the rest of them... I just need a minute to cool down.

Jacob: Penny look. I was just asking you a simple question, you don't have to act like this!

Me: YES I DO JACOB. You always ask these stupid questions when the answer is so plain and simple! Can you just leave me alone for once?

Jacob: You know, maybe i always check up on you because I CARE. And you know what? The fact that I was actually gonna ask you out tonight.... wow. 

Me: Jacob... 

Jacob: No it's okay, I'll give you your space. 

Instead of Jacob going into my house following the rest of the crew, he went to his own house next door. 

That's how I knew, I really messed this up.