Boys and Bacon

*PEY*

I woke up the next day in Kenya's bed in between my best friends. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and saw that it was 11 am. I asked Daniel if they were released from the hospital yet, and answering yes, I invited him, Trevor, and Jacob to Kenya's house so we could take care of them. They were still really sore from the acciedent, so I thought it seemed like a nice thing to do. I quietly got out of Kenya's bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I just put my hair up into a bun, too lazy to do anything to it. 

I went back into the room and started getting dressed while waking them up.

Me: Guys.... wake up! The guys are coming over here an-

Kenya: BRUH U INVITED THE GUYS OVER TO MYYYY HOUSE AND I WASN'T EVEN AWAKE WTF.

Me: Well, I felt bad! They are released from the hospital and they aren't even fully recovered yet! Plus, their friend is in critical condition! It's the least we can do for them you know?

Penny: She has a point Kenya.

Kenya: Fine... I'll get dressed.

Me: Perfect! I'll make some smoothies and Penny can help me with the breakfast!

Penny: UGHH why I gotta do it?

Me: Cause this aint yo house either and if Kenya gotta make something she gon be mad... so let's just do this!

Penny: Okay...

Then me and Penny left the room to go get started with the meal. I grabbed strawberries, bananas, and some yogurt and mixed it up into a blender. While I was doing that, Penny began cooking the pancakes. After the smoothies were complete, I helped her out by making omlets and bacon. 

Shortly after Kenya came down and admired the food  on the table.

Kenya: Whoa.... dang guys this looks really good!

Me: Thanks! But no one's eating till the guys come!

 Penny: Oh come on! We worked so hard!

Me: Ugh. Fine. But only cuz im hungry too.

We dug into the food and talked about the guys. I think we were all pretty shaken up about it. It scared me really bad, but I couldn't help but feel thankful that my friends were okay, especially knowing that Riley is really hurt.

The door bell finally rang and we all ran to Kenya's front door. We took a look at the guys and saw Daniel with bandages on his head along with some bruises, Trevor with crutches, and Jacob with his arm in a sling. 

Us (girls): AWW

Kenya: Yall look so beaten up.

Trevor: We feel beaten up.

Penny: Well come on in, we'll help you guys.

We brought them into the house and into the living room where they could all sit down. 

Daniel: Wait, what's that awesome smell?

Me: Oh! Me and Penny made you guys some food?

Trevor: It isn't poisoned cause Penny helped right?

Penny leaned over and slapped his arm.

Penny: Shut up fool, Peyton made me help her. I didn't do anything to the food!

Kenya: Penny! Be careful with Trevor! He's fragile! *Hugs him slightly*

Penny: Mhmm what ever.

Me: Haha! Penny let's go get the food okay?

Penny: Mkay

The second we walked back into that room, all of the guys' faces lit up.

Jacob: Dang yall made this???

Me: Yep!

Jacob: Welp Diggs, we got our futures set! We got girls that can cook! Trevor on the other hand....

Everyone: HAHAHA!!!

Kenya: Jacob shush, I can probably cook better than you! 

Jacob: Ohhh sounds like a challenge... *sarcasm* IM SOOO SCARED OMG

Daniel: Okay then... yall have a competition. And we can all be the judges! That way we get food!

Kenya: Good thinking! What should we make?

Me: Oh! Do something with pasta! 

Jacob: Oh! Shrimp Scampi???

Penny: YASSS! I love that!

Jacob: Perfect! Kenya... for lunch we are making it, and your going down.

Kenya: Don't get your hopes up cripple, you have one arm in a sling. 

Jacob: *sings* DIS ARM CAN HOL ME BACK!

Daniel: Shut up fool.