FINALEEEEE

*DANIEL*

So many thoughts ran through my mind.... but the main one was how are we gonna get Peyton out of that room? She was is in so much danger. I just couldn't believe I hadn't known about this disorder Trevor had...

Me: Kenya, how did you find out about this?

Kenya: Mrs. Jackson told me. She warned me about it one day because she heard him talking to him self. 

Penny: Dude, we need serious help. 

Jacob: I think I know who we should get....

Me: Who?

Jacob: Justin. 

Penny: He's right. Trevor thinks he's in control, if Justin is here to tell him that the mission or whatever is off, he may let Peyton go.

I banged on the door and started yelling.

Me: YO TREVOR, IT'S DIGGY. LET PEYTON GO! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO HER! I LOVE HER AND IF YOU HURT HER THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE ROAD FOR YOU.

Trevor: You don't love her. Justin loves her. 

I was about to kick at the door when someone held me back. I turned to see Justin.

Jacob: About damn time.

Kenya: Justin... you know what to do.

I guess she already told him the situation on the phonecall.

Justin: TREVOR! The mission is off! I don't need you to get Peyton for me anymore! She already confessed her love for me last night man! We all good!

Trevor cracked the door.

Justin: Come on man, let my baby go.

Trevor: Why boss? You said you-

Justin: This is a new mission bruh. Mission get my baby out of there. Okay?

Trevor: Peyton, you're free to go.

Peyton immediately ran up to hug Justin instead of me... since she had to play along. It kinda hurt to see that though.

Kenya: Hey Trevor... Imma need you to take this for me. *She handed him two pills*

Trevor: How come? You're not the boss of me Kenya. 

Justin: Well then. I say take the pills, they will calm you down and get you ready for the day.

Trevor gulped them down.

*LATER AT LUNCH*

Justin: Dude, the other night after the game tho, I was just bein me you know. Bullyin is what I do. We wasn't plannin nothin.

Trevor: I can't believe I did that though. Peyton, once again I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did that to you. 

Peyton: Heehee it's okay Trevor. Just keep takin those pills!

Penny: So... back to talkin bout basketball....