The Victim

*Trevor*

I know what you're thinking. "Trevor what the heck?" "How could you do that to Kenya?"

Before I explain, maybe you should get to understand my life a little better.

I've always had a rough life. With my Dad dead and my mom always high, I basically had to raise my younger brother all by myself. Now, I find it really hard to trust people, so pretty much the only people I told about that was my team mates. That was probably one of the worst mistakes of my entire life.

Justin took that as a way to begin making fun of me. When ever I tried to put a stop to it, it was just no use. I was always depressed and upset, until the day I met Kenya.

Justin knew we had something going on, and last week, that's when the bullying got to the extreme.

*Flashback*

Me: Justin man, please stop.

Justin: Not until I get what I want Trevor.

Me: No! I'm tired of being bullied by you Justin! This needs to stop! We are team mates man!

Justin: Hahaha, you wanna take that back?

Me: HELL NO!

Justin: Well I suggest that you lower your voice.

Me: Or what?

Justin pulled out a knife and pressed it gently against my neck.

Justin: Now, you are gonna do exactly what I say, as I say it. I've been to jail once, and don't think I'm not afraid to go back. So, first off, I need you to break off all types of that Kenya girl, cause she's MINE now. And don't even THINK about telling her or anyone else what this is all about, cause if you do... hahahahaha you can kiss your life, along with the few family members you have, GONE. Got it?

Me: *I nodded*

Justin: good. *grabs my neck and throws me against the ground* cuz I don't wanna see anyone getting hurt.

When I thought things couldn't get any worse, he kicked me twice in the stomach really hard and slammed the door.

*End of flashback*

Justin is just no match for me... I could never take him. Now he took away one of the few things in life that made me happy. I guess there are two victims to this, both me and Kenya.