This is what happens when I leap. I leak when I leap.

• Dedicated to Limas.

My iris is involved in this one. Go through. Hurry. Hurry. This must happen. I will send you so. MUCH. Nights worth of hate mail. I'm not going anywhere and neither is Chove, because I am full of truth. This is fact. All of it is straight from proverb and scripture. 

Stink. 

Pets. Are stinky. Classic pets are stinky animals. Get away from me, sick animal. Christorstree, that is Chove's best brother. He has two separate names and owns a train station, with metro lights. He lights my alleyways so the angry cat-donkeys don't send me to India. Summer love.

Am. 

Ankles. Arms. Keep going. Put on your belt. Abraham Lincoln never wore a belt... Bet you didn't know THAT little factoid. Science and facts is what I'm full of, like I said before. Jay-Z on the Radio radio Ray Ray. Wag my tail. Horses can't wag their tails. Only pop them up when they play football and when they get ready to mate. These are the only purposes. Only professionally. As well as top flight one and this can't happen I can't see anymore thisi s German. Help me my eyes they're seeing in German. The Spingday family is Britton's neighbors but they have too many antenae torn us into the neighborly love here is German. 

Germs. 

Germans are germy. 

"At the age of 13 she lost both of her legs as a barn door fell on them, slicing them off in less than an instant," says Journey Spokesperson, Canada (Britton doesn't live in Canada). 

I'm eager. Especially when Britton talks about retiring with Broomy. Maybe in the 1970s, he says, maybe in the 1970s. I always wanted to swim in the German river Spickee Dickee. 

Australian languages and Australian arts in Britton's closet and I  can't take in anymore. The USSR is too close to finding all of his Australian arts, the USSR the medal of honor. Schott, stop these orders. Tell Striker McQuire McGuy to write about this. Top news! Big news! Big hues! 

Stop rhyming STOP RHYMING stop blaming me for your rhyming I can't think I can't hear anymore this is Chove's outcall the outcast here I come to exile island. Don't even correct this.