The Trip in Fall

• Dedicated to your eyes.

  I sure do love chocolate, mm. It's my favorite food of all. Britton doesn't feel me chocolate though, because my horse intestines don't digest chocolate so it would clog my stomach and build up a mass and kill me. They don't digest reading either. I might get an instestine transplant so I can have human intestines so that I can eat all the chocolate in the world. I might be able to eat some reading too.

  I guess I'll just stick to hay for now, or sneak into the Britton sanctuary and eat all the Britton chocolate in the Britton kitchen with the Britton clock Britton shelf Britton rug couch Britton Britton.

  Get your horse butt back over here. You're stinkin' up the whole village.

  I am in thy sky.

  When I was young I was a racehorse. T'was I before became Britton old crippled. My favorite race was the Jet Race where we'd all gather 'round, team up, and race a jet. The only time we ever won was when the jet crashed and killed mother horse.

  Britton and his truck. He sure does love that big bulk of metal. Britton paints my hooves metallic sometimes while he listens to Metallica.

  Why did you think I couldn't read? Do you think these horse brains are that stupid? You're wrong, my friend, dreadfully wrong.

  This is the longest Britton in the history of Britton. I know the instrument that was used to play that little jingle the dead gerbil.

  I will pass the test. I can't pass. I won't go around. I'll get that big baby, I'm going to burn down the house because the doctor told me I was a nice horse. I'm not a nice horse.

  "No! You were too busy talking," mother horse had time with me one night. That's what she said to me.

  Things are going to change.

  Sometimes horses act dumb just to be cute, and that's what aggrivates my horse blood.

  The weather always changes. One second it's sunny, with the glow ruffling my fur and making me shine. Then it's rainy like a storm all over the earth. The whole earth rained. Then Noah built an ark. I'm a horse so I'd be on that boat!

  Snow is beauty. Beauty like mother horse.

  Take off your mask you clown.

  What if I don't stop? I just keep going and going, and going, and GOING.

  Alright, this is the final test. The smackdown. It's when I'm using my hooves manually that I have to slow down the brain gears. But sometimes when I go sloppy I can keep up.

  Britton used to have a pet cobra, before I killed it while I was a wolf for the firssst time. I also gnawed on Britton's shins and killed mother horse. And broke Britton's hose, but that's a story I'll save for later.

  Oops I stopped again. There's too many distractions for this puny horse brain! Trees and mountains sidetrack my eyes and keep me from spelling correctly.

  Velma is friends with Horatio. Don't do this right now, I don't feel like it. Britton, I don't want to go soap shopping right now. Please don't make me horse on you! Or even worse, wolf on you!

  I can't see what I'm doing because I've gone blind. All the lights have gone off. It's hard to remember what's happened or where I'm at. Am I going up? Oopsie I picked the daisies.