The legs.

• Dedicated to Velma

  Insanity. Is Sanity. The kindest gentleman told me this once. Once upon a year. This was when I was only a young kitten. Mother cat bathed me just as mother horse did.

  Junior was the master of beats. He beat on the drums, made beats with the beat boxing. He even beat his wife sometimes. Britton wasn't friends with Junior, he told me that he would make beats with our horse bodies. I trust Britton, so I no longer speak. Neighing and howling are the only sounds that come out of this horse!

  Junk cluttered all around the hay piles. Britton hasn't been out here in five days. Britton, where are you? I'm walking through my own feces. I can't stop letting it out. Waterfall out of my anus. Britton help!

  Britton won't come to my calling. I can't speak. He can't hear me. What am I to do?

  That's it. This horse is going solo. Time to fly. This is going solo. Yellow.

  I bet she's been Ronald for halloween before. Velma.

  I kicked the tree. It bent over, and smacked my horse. I had to get the anal leakage. It stopped abruptly. Now, just to wait until the moon is out over the stars.

  Velma.

  The moon spat on my fur. "Moonlight, moon bright," I whispered, then I remembered I cannot speak.

  My fur poofed out, I spun around. I am a wolf. I hopped over the fence to find Britton, but all I could see in the window was mother horse ironing his shirt.

  I howled, she didn't react. Alright. This time is the real deal.

  I howled, she didn't react. Alright. I give up. Back to the pen for this solo.

  I see Velma across the field.

  "Velma?" I remembered I cannot speak. Velma. The tractor pulled in front of my eyes. I could not see, so I slept.

  Velma.