The Flaps Tell It. Flappy Floppy Flinnish.

• Dedicated to Sobecki.

  The Britton likes to build slanted buildings on top of slopes. He is the only Britton. There is room for no one but Britton and mother horse in my heart. Sometimes Chova slips her nose into my heart as well, that's only during open-heart surgery though. They put in steak and anchovies into my arteries when I run low.

  "My George it's George!"

  They found what on the brain? They found the secreted fluids on the brain. Females. My dog is panting. Her throat is against my thigh, and it's making it hard for her to breathe. I am worried, for I can hear her heavy gasps for air.

  Chove has no dog. I am Chove so I have no dog. I had to go to school for this. You don't understand what it's like to be a horse and having the ability to howl like a wolf because you are also a wolf. You don't understand what it's like to get bloodshot eyes and jiggle when someone uses earthquakes against the stadium. 

  Snoring like a purring kitten. Flick your ear and sigh. This is the shape of a rhombus because that is Chove's favorite shape. It is Britton's favorite shape too. It is Choves favorite shape because it is Britton's favorite shape.

  The shape of my stall is a rhombus. I sleep in it every night with Britton. Sometimes he brings me some of his dinner and we feast together. Like last night, he brought me some lobster. We get rambunctious in the rhombus sometimes, especially when we eat rhubarb.