Whaling.

• Dedicated to shining bright.

  There was a time that a knew a soul named Watlington. He was a darling angel that loved horses. He would spend time with me quite often. He also had a couple of horse-loving friends named Bridge, Nel, and Frank. I didn't know them as well, though, they spent more time with the ponies than Watlington did.

  Watlington used to always hang around the ponies. But then he moved more towards the big and alive.

  I always thought it was strange when he tried to breed with me.

  "Come on, Chove," mother horse would say when she wanted me to eat my hay. I never did though. She couldn't boss me around. Mother horse doesn't always know.

  Snap ginger peas have orange hair. That's what I like in a girl.

  Orange just like skin, horse skin is orange. Orange fur orange skin. The female time is the time that Britton sprays us all with Asian salad dressed in vinegar.

  "It's suppose to make you smell like a spell," he says to us. I don't know what a spell is. The only spell I know is the spelling bee! And the giant bacon spell. Akeela loves to swat the bees when she comes to see Britton. He hires her to swat beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees left and right.

  Stinky steak.