Hit My Doodler.

• Dedicated to the Holocaust.

  So you are. Is that what they all say? All of them?

  Really now. I thought this was about a horse and finding love among the humans. No. It's not. It's about sin bears.

  Sin bears are the most common kind of bears in the wilderness where Chove lives. One of them killed his mother horse. Chove is a wild horse, and will forever be one. Despite the loss of his mother, Chove has lived through and around the bear's hostility. He fights them every week to keep his stamina up. Every 200 experience he gets he gets he gets he gets he gets he gets he gets he gets gents. Gentlemen, to the tea room.

  Renee is the lovely fairy. A sin bear killed her, though.

  She used to pollinate the flowers that the honey bees didn't get to. The wasps would always sting her. They were not homies. They were not homeless. A sin bear killed her, though.

  Chove was good friends with Renee when he was birthed by Britton. That was only for a day, today. Sin bears killed her, though. Today.

  And who am I? You may ask. The answer to that question is simple.

  I must go now, mother horse is calling me. It is time for my bath.

  I am Chicho.

  No I'm not. I am Chove.

  I am the moon. I am the stars.

  I am nature.

  I am Travis.