Chirp chirp, tweedle-hum.

• Dedicated to outbursts caused by tourettes.

  Today was my birthday. Happy birthday to Chove! The best day in the rainforest is when the leopard has his birthday. There's only one leopard so there's only one birthday. All the other animals were never born. They have no birthday. They are not a Chove.

  "The little tike needed to use the restroom, so the family pulled over and he went in the bushes. Relief filled his veins, his brain, he will remain sane."

  I love it when the heat burn my legs. It crisps my skin. It cooks me alive, and I like it. It pleasures my senses. Fingertip prayers.

  Chicho did the bad thing yesterday. Chicho slammed another horse's head into the wall of the barn. Chove doesn't like fights. I've had a bad experience in the past with fighting and argumentative horses, so I stay away from the lingering anger. No good. No good at all. Chicho didn't slam another horse she slammed a donkey. We don't get along with the donkeys anymore, not since mother horse died. Her death was gruesome. I'd rather not talk about it or I may end up with a mouth full of blood.

  Mother horse was hit by a tractor and her insides were spewed across the field.

  Britton never saw Chicho's attack coming, so he ignored it. He ignores all the quarrels around these parts of town. Nice Britton butt. Putt putt.

  Gluttony is a sin.

  Chove is love.