Powerline Frequency. Stop. Go. To the Momo.

• Dedicated to teeth!

  Chova is my best friend. She has been there for me since Britton birthed me. A lifetime of warranties and spam in my mailbox, but I still love Chova. Rascally little horse she is. Just kidding, she's not a horse. She's a donkey. But she might as well be a horse. She sits at the horse lunch every day.

  Sometimes Britton feeds us donkey meat for dinner. But that's alright, Chova joins in every mealtime regularly. She doesn't know, so don't tell her. Thank you.

  Chova, Chocha, and I like to go on walks into the forest. We beat up the fox children that set fire to Britton's crops every now and again. Teaches them how to smart up.

   Anywho, back to the real story here. So turn the camera, one, two, three.

  Chova is my best friend. She has been there for me since Britton birthed me. A lifetime of warranties and spam in my mailbox, but I still love Chova. Rascally little horse she is. Just kidding, she's not a horse. She's a donkey. But she might as well be a horse. She sits at the horse lunch every day.

  She is the lovliest of horses. Just like uncle horse of my spawn. We cloned him. There are two uncle horse now. Chova is a pure bred palomino, gold, silver, copper, and giant bronze kneecaps. She is a racehorse and shall be treated like one. Chova is uncle. Uncle Chova likes to race me all of the time.

  One day the other donkeys were picking on Chova for hanging out with the horses. We bashed them in the skulls. They can't think anymore. They just work all night.

  I love uncle. Almost as much as I love Britton. In Britton's mind, I am the steed. I rescued his princess a week after he found me in the forest. Up in the hills I was atop, he threw a saddle on me. "Giddyup!" he shouted, and I galloped to his ranch. This is the story of my Chova.

  Chives in my bean soup is what they feed me sometimes. The mystery of Britton.