Ring ring, here we go. Get that skin out of here.

• Dedicated to the fry pan in my kitchen

  Blasting off to space is so fun. I've never done it before. I just watch Britton watch it on his television. He calls his television James. I like James, even though we never talk.

  Last night I comitted something dreadful. It will never be spoken of, because it was so dreadful. I will tell you. I trust you.

  Last night is the night that I spoke. We are not allowed to speak. I did it though. I spoke loud and proud. Do you want to know what I said? No you don't. It was a secret. That is why it was so dreadful. Now all the other horses know Britton's secret.

  I will tell you. I trust you.

  When a horse dies, Britton takes their body, removes the insides, and puts them in his soup for later. With the rest he chops it up and feeds it to his animals. Nobody knew that. They do now. We are the fighters. I am the wolf. I will become wolf tonight.

  Once while I was a wolf, I ate sister wolf. Britton birthed her just like he birthed me. Sister horse is not a horse. She came out of mother horse, but she is not a horse. We play games every day. Today we were playing tic tac toe.

  I miss Britton. I've been away from home for several weeks today. I've been looking for mother horse. I haven't found her yet. I have to remember where I was when the Native Americans found me, in hope that she mopes and lopes around that area waiting for my return.

  Elephants will do that sometimes.