He always fails the test.

• Dedicated to going up the tube.

  "All you do is give me treats when I'm a good horse. And then you spank me when I'm a bad horse," I said to Britton once, but he couldn't understand me because he is a human. All he heard was neighing and whinnying. Whinny on my shoe.

  This is all just the close affairs. My stomach is in pain. I need to have surgery to get the mass in my stomach removed. That's what I get for eating my mane all of the time. I sneak up on the other horse and eat their manes as well. They can't feel it because we can't feel. We are numb. Tonight.

  Lonely sacrifice has been made. Just clapping and kicking the salad bowls over that Britton prepared for the festival. Now nobody at the festival will get to eat salad. Fat Americans don't like salad anyway. 

  Don't worry about it this is the truth. Mother horse got the words spoken painted on her back, then dyed into her skin. Kitty cat tat on my mitten. Crafts are fun when Britton doesn't play. He doesn't know how to get creative. He always ends up using the color green, and that's boring.

  I use myself as a horse. I am the wolf when I am not a horse. I think I've discovered a new magic secret... Would you like to hear the new magic secret that I think I've discovered? Well, if you take a hint, and hunt the deer out on the prairie, then you'll realize the secret within itself.

  I think I can also turn into a goat now, and not just a wolf. This is a whole new world for me. A whole new aching love.

  Chove can now be GoaChovet. Only when the grass is damp. Misty rain sets the GoaChovet off.

  A whole new love. I ache for love. Smother me.

  Smother me mother horse.