Shank of meat working for the police

• Dedicated to Hunk of steak

  Yodee Yow hey this is Britton reporting for duty with here on Shanks. I'm not proud of what I did. I was just trying to help, but it ended in catastrophy. I was trying to shank the barn and Britton for in the got the way. Grandma was there but only in spirit so she didn't get hurt.

  We love grandma here at the ranch. She makes fabulous ranch dressing for all of us to sit down at the dinner table and paint.

  Once we went to an old fashioned rally with Brittong, but Chove is I and I got in the way. Brittong is Britton's father, Japanese relations.Turn my table 90ª and hit the jackpot. The jackboy, baby. Asborbing the light.

  I am filled with fright. Fartington is a mean girl and I don't like her. One. Single. bit. Frit frit.

  Oven mit this is the ham.

  But father, I'm not ready for dinner. What will you name him? He doesn't disturb me... I've already said this once, I know. I know I have. There's not excuse for miscommunication and uncoordiated conduct. Just relax and let me take control of your soul.

  Beautiful.

  Knee pads are for the wimps that can't stay on a bike. HA. Britton knows how to ride a bike. Chove taught him with his hooves and her tail coming from the night. It's the shadow of the dusk, we won't know until we get home. There's light at home.

  That's so old and not funny, because you didn't fight, you didn't love, you're not dead yet because Chove is alive.

  This isn't the life you chose, this isn't the life you wanted to live. When you were born, you said, "I'm going to be an engineer." Well look where that got you. Look where are you are you are ate meal now. Are you happy with yourself? I sure hope not. This isn't the easy life, and it isn't going to cradle you when times get tough. It isn't going to bring you a bottle when you're hungry. No, you've got to find your own milk in the real world. You've got to get your own milk at the local grocery outlet store. You... Dingo.

  I love it when Chove has his cat on me. It's a machine. Not real. Knot reel. En zero tee are three at ell. Prolonging painful paint. Here we go with the ranch again.