Jason// Movie Date

(m/p) = mortal parent

"Jason!" You scream.

He clamps a hand over your mouth. "Shh! You don't need to scream! I won't drop you!" He removes his hand.

"I didn't know you were planning on taking me anywhere off the ground!!"

Your boyfriend, Jason, woke you up in the middle of the night, saying he wanted to show you something.

You didn't want to, you didn't want to do anything until this day is completely over -- as in until tomorrow at breakfast.

Today was the anniversary of your (m/p)'s death. You mostly stayed locked in your cabin all day.

Until Jason grabbed you and flew straight up and out of the camp.

You cling to him like your life depends on it. It kind of does.

It's a long fall.

Jason holds you close, floating through the sky to some unknown place.

"I'm sorry, but I knew you wouldn't come otherwise." He gives you a sad look.

You don't answer, you just rest your head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~

Soon, you feel your feet touch the ground. You open your eyes.

In front of you is a large group of parked cars in front of a large screen.

A drive in movie!

"Jason, why did you drag me to a movie date?"

"Shh, just watch," he says. He flies you two into a tree, onto a large branch. He leans back against the trunk. You sit between his legs, your back against his chest.

You watch curiously for the title to pop up.

When it does, you gasp.

It's your (m/p)'s favorite movie. (Whatever movie you choose)

You hold back tears as you watch the movie, Jason holding you.

~~~~~~~

At the end, Jason flies you back to camp, careful to stay out of view of the harpies.

He sets you on your feet, but you don't let go.

"Thank you, Jason. While I was watching the movie, I felt connected to my (m/p) somehow. So... thank you."

He smiles and kisses your forehead. "I'll always be here for you. Anytime."

He walks you into your cabin and even tucks you in.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," he whispers.

"Goodnight, Jason."
_____________________

OK, yes, this one sucks. I'm open to suggestions of any kind -- except certain scenes without clothes. You know what I mean. Bleck. (个_个)