~|Chapter 15|~

((Left->Right)) Lauren Adicate, Delilah Stewart, Rebecca Aves, Kim Scott, Harmony Allen, Rachel Elliot, Genevieve Johansson

*Blake Kohaku, Vlad Kohaku, Caden Jewett
||-----------||

[Edited]

"So, as you know, Earth has God. Every other planet is literally named after their original Lords.

Mercury is the planet of commerce, travel and thievery in Roman mythology. It moves so quickly across the sky.

Venus is the planet of love and beauty. It is known for making a beautiful sight in the sky.

Mars is the planet of War. It's also really red, like blood. This planet went down after going to war with Jupiter and in the end, they lost.

Jupiter is the biggest planet known to Earth. So, of course, it had the strongest Lord.

Saturn is the planet of agriculture.
Uranus is the planet of the Heavens, befriending God first, and therefore, having the best relationship.

Neptune was the planet of the Sea. It has a beautiful blue colour, which was why Neptune chose to make it the planet of the sea...also because he controlled water.

Pluto was sadly, the weakest planet, but was ruled by Satan, otherwise known as Lucifer. The reason why is because it was a planet way later than all the others. Only the first Overlord had that much power.

In the end, it got rejected anyway, and Satan basically gave up and just made Hell."

"Wait..." Delta said, with a confused look on his face, "You were all alive when the world was made?" "Nope, every eon or so, the Lords and Overlord gets put into Immortal's Death, which is a short process that cuts off our brain cells and a new Lord or Overlord is chosen.

Oh! The Overlord doesn't have a planet. They visit a planet and switch every few years. It's a shame 'cause someone has to be there and that's almost always a Lord. And sometimes that's during something that requires the 7E's, aka us, so usually, the Colors fill us in and most of the time, we're fine," Genevieve explains.

"Oh, since you're all done with the mission right now, where do you go?" Delta asks. "Absolutely anywhere we want!" Kim screams," This time, we're going to Rage's place!" I look at her, a glare on my face. "I thought we agreed to go to Fear's place," I said craning my neck to look at the mentioned.

She lifts an eyebrow and laughs. "Yeah, Hell no, we're going to your place."
'Cause my place a is a total fucking mess after the attack from the creepy twins, Fear mind-messages me. I sigh. But mine was ransacked by one of the owl cults. I don't give a fuck. I got the twins...they burnt down all the flipping factories, EVEN THE CURRY FACTORY! Fine...

"I guess we're going to Rage's place then," Rebecca says, a smirk on her face. Oh my Satan, I hope she doesn't mention Adam, that mischievous bitch. "I'm going to go report to Satan," Genevieve said, getting up, "Pack up your stuff, we'll stay for two days. Happy, go hack into the attendance."

She grabs her phone and goes into the portal room, causing the Coconut Song to blast and fill the air with the annoying sound of a repeated "Ko-ko-ko" "Fuck!" she cusses, "I forgot that they all had music!" Harmony turns back to look at the room.

"STOP TRYING TO BUY CHOCOLATE FROM HEAVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT LOOKING!" she screams. "You can't tell me what to do!" Genevieve yells back.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•