2.

as the smile fell from his face, she can't help but to fell with it. she watched the way he attempted to get the ball on the loop but fail. sweats glistened on his forehead sticking onto his fringe. he sigh in displeased at his final try and decided it was enough and sat on the bleachers. she felt like she was a creep. always watching him from afar. he was mysterious, she sort of like it.

his jersey number was coincidentally her favorite numeral. it made her stomach flutter when she saw him squinching his eyes, aiming to score. somehow seeing how he pursed his lips and his face going full on concentration was her favorite too. she handed him his water bottle and again with a little bow, he thanked her.

he asked her what she was doing all alone in the court again even when he knew her answer. she lied that she liked it here just because.

"you looked like you had a lot on your mind." she said

"the team's relying too much on me. i keep thinking that, i might disappoint them, that's why."

he was amazed with himself that he didn't bother to hide what he thought and just blurted it out to her. the fact that, he didn't know her much made him trust her more. it was a weird sort of connection he felt towards this girl.

"just give it your best shot. remember, it's call a team for a reason. it's not a one man show. what ever it is, just have fun when you play. that's the reason you joined basketball isn't it?"

his smile was another thing she like about him. it was contagious. his eyes would form crescent and his bunny-like teeth on display would make her heart skip a beat. she thought it was an unusual feeling yet she really like it. he ruffled his dirty brunette locks and grinned at the girl.

"thank you, rose."