7.

you could be the raging storm
or the breeze of the stormy sea
i hope when you smoke
it isn't a way for you to scream plea

even though she didn't like the person's poem, she was please with it and place it inside her brown box.

she scrambled for a piece of paper, scribbling down her reply. struggling to fold the piece of plane, she ended up making it look like a mess. yes, doing origami was just not her thing. giving up, she crumbled the note into a ball. she reached her hands out of the window, looking beside, at the open ones. the room was dimly lit and she couldn't see anything or anyone for that matter. crossing her fingers, she focus on her aim and with the amount of force she had, she threw it in.

she sigh in relieve when it went right in, making her ball her fist up in victory. the frosty night was creeping onto her cheek as she patiently awaits for the reply. deep within her heart, she was feeling rather thrill for the persons' response.

rose stub out the bud in the ashtray, coughing lightly. she craned out her neck to get a better look at the window beside her room. all she could see was The Beatles poster stick onto the grey painted walls.

the soft amber glow of the sunrise made her eyes twinkle in excitement. she looked at the amalgam of orange and pink color of the sky, savoring it. a little yellow plane flew right across her face, taking her back to reality.

within minutes she retrieved it, anticipating the reply. in between the plane, was a small object in green wrapper.

"what's this? chewing gum?"

if flowers can teach themselves how to bloom after the passing winter,
so can you. -jjk

a small smile tug on her lips, instantly making her feel ecstatic. it was just little words, but little did he knew these words affect her positively. she stretched her arms above, and chuck the piece of gum in her mouth.

the day in school was no different. except, dodging the other way whenever she saw jungkook in school. he seemed to notice how her eyes immediately avert the other direction as soon as she caught sight of him. he didn't understand why.

"rose, wait."

he struggled to keep his breath steadily after running down the flight of stairs.gaining composure, jungkook grab hold of her wrist, feeling a jot of tingly effect from the contact.

"i'm sorry, okay? i don't even know why i'm apologizing for but if what happened yesterday made you uncomfortable in any way, i'm sorry."

he rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly, waiting for her reply whilst ignoring the splitting pain on his head. she look toward her wrist that was still clung onto his grasp. taking the hint, he let go at once. somehow she wished it'd stay longer.

"let's see each other after school okay? i have practice. we can continue our game we had the other day. i promise i'd play fair. i'll even let you hold the ball for the first thirty seco-"

"okay" she cut.

she chuckled at the way he rambled. it made her heart flutter, again.