13.

you'll promise you wouldn't smoke anymore okay?

she got to constantly remind herself that it was not of a big deal that she made with him, just so that she would wash away the guilt she felt at that time. all the remnants of the ash, she got it thrown down the trashcan as the visionary of jungkook invaded her thoughts. she could imagine the way his eyes speak, when he was disappointed. how his lips would press into thin line and his expression hardened. she cursed lowly at that image of him when deep within she knew she misses him.

maybe it isn't entirely about how he was dream-like and enchanting to her. maybe it is. perhaps an infactuation she called it. she wasn't sure about the term love but she knew her heart beats for him. it beats at how his smile was sunlight dazzling. and how his aura showed him that he was worth the heart break and happiness. here's another thing about his smile. it healed her. it sounded cliché like how any teenage girls would describe their crush but she didn't care.

she welcomed the moon that's as bright as the diamond-flame and captivating in her eyes. the beauty of the glimmering moon enthralled her and she was put into a daze. noticing how she never thought the time went quick, she can't help but wonder about the guy next door. he must've been asleep, she thought.

grabbing a pen and a paper, she does her so- called routine.

even when his weight felt too heavy on himself, he didn't want to ignore those papers. he wanted to read them. and if he could, he wanted to be able to write them back to her. his right hand trembled as he attempted to get the pen on his grasp.

"oh dear. is there something that you need?"

"could you do me a favour? will you be able to do something for me?"

his mum would never say no to his sweet, charming son. following his orders, she beamed at the way his eyes shone brightly as he spoke. she knew he was happy and she was glad that even though hope were wearing thin, there was still something worth smiling for.