4.

the uproar from the crowd made his smile widened. he was brought into a massive group hug from his team. the sound of the cheering horn filled the court and a couple of cheerleaders made terrifying stunts.

"those acrobatics are crazy" she muffled under her breath.

she didn't like the sight of the girls surrounding him. they gave him a pat on the shoulder possibly congratulating him. some even embraced him. it made her upset. but she was proud of him. for giving his best in the game. she knew the amount of training he put in was definitely worth the while.

fighting her way out of hundreds of students cheering and screaming their lungs out, she took a last glance at the boy before exiting the place. she came to the point that when she see him smile, it was enough to make her smile too.

the downpour made rose shivered slightly. she waited for the rain to die down a little under the small shelter. she spin around with the lighter, gently flicking to see the small fire in it.

"rose"

"oh hey, jungkook" in a quick flash, she had the small object put inside her back pocket.

he'd change his attire to a black hoddie and denim ripped jeans. his hair was slightly damp as he took off his hood.

"i reckon you need an umbrella. here you can share it with me."

she appreciate his gesture before they both stood up. her heart was beating in rapid pace because the idea of being under an umbrella with him just blew her mind. she chuckled when she thought of it like one of the most common scenes in the romantic movies.

"congratulations for the win. told you you'd do good."

"thanks. just the thought of your voice echoing behind, telling me to give my best shot gave me the spirit to keep doing better."

he laughed when he saw a tinge blush creeping on her cheek. bringing her closer to him, he wrap his arm around her shoulder.

"hope you don't feel uncomfortable. i just thought you needed something to keep yourself warm" he said instantly when she see the confuse look from her

walking down the familiar street, rose tugged on his sleeves telling him that he could go now. somehow, the idea of showing jungkook her humble abode made her stomach clench. she didn't want him to think differently of her as soon as he see where she stays.

"are you sure? i can still walk you till the front of your door if you want."

"no. it's okay. you can go now."

"if that's the case, take my umbrella. you need it."

"what about you?"

"i can use my hoodie. just take it" he insisted.

she watch him run down the alley as he hide his hands in his pocket. in no time, he was out of sight and rose was left alone to continue her journey home. the truth was, her house was no where near she was standing.