12.

little by little ounce of energy has left his body to the point that even a slight move hurt him. it pained him everywhere. but he was glad when the rays of light enter his room. he specifically requested his mum not to close the blinds in fear he might not see the sunrise.

the light in the room felt too bright for his visions but he felt too crippled to take another move. staring viciously at his bleach skin tone, he cringed at himself. the ball on his side was inviting, constantly gesturing him to do a throw. but he couldn't. all he could surpress was pain.

"what's all these? can i throw them?"

"no. these are notes from my friends. please don't ever keep them away."

"okay, sweetie. if you need anything else just ring the bell. i'll come in a flash."

she smiled sweetly at his only child, gently grazing his features. her underbags was showing and it worried him to see her in that state. all her sleepless nights and heart aches was because of him, he kept blaming himself. as the figure left the room, he turned his eyes on the black colored plane lying on the wooden floor. he didn't move an inch; just watching as a few more planes didn't stop coming in.

//

as she walked on the crowded hallways, she stretched her neck upwards to look for the familiar boy. she was disappointed when at every corner he was no where seen. tugging a strand of hair behind her ears, she proceeded towards the court.

"where could he be?"

he was known to have skip school a lot and she was used to it, but somehow that day, deep within her heart was unsettling. not wanting negativity to get the best of her, she turned away proceeding to just head back home.

to her dismay, they were no sign of what she had been expecting. only bundles of her clothes scattered around her room and her siblings toys. the much anticipated day suddenly became a day she would never thought be a bore.

she blew a whistle under her breath, flicking the little object in her grasp. she winced slightly when her fingertip made contact with the heat. but it all didn't matter to her as soon as she feel herself losing her inhibitations. the immediate relaxation feeling as the released of smoke through her mouth, and at instant polluting the clear air in the atmosphere.