6.

"your shoelaces are untied, jungkook."

yet again, she was back in the court with her favorite poetry book on her lap. jungkook bounced the ball a couple more times, before aiming on the hoop and in it went. he jumped in victory and skip his way towards rose.

"it's that book again, isn't it?" he asked

"would you like to read?"

"that's alright."

"why? you're not fond of poetry?"

"trust me, i really do. it's just that i get emotional most of the time when i read it. i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to control my emotions" he brought his face in his palm, hiding away his embarrassment.

"ahh jungkook have a soft spot for poems!" she nudged on his shoulder making his cheek to blush more prominent than before

the rest of the afternoon, jungkook taught her how to play basketball. he was most of all amazed. he never thought a quiet girl like her would score as soon as she lay her fingers on the ball. little did he knew she was once a netballer.

struggling to get the ball back from her grasp, he attempted to tickle her sides. she jumped and gasped, suddenly losing grip of the ball and releasing it.

"that's a foul! how can you do that." she whined

he laughed his lungs out when she pouted and crosses her arm on her chest. making another aim, he shot the ball across court, getting into the loop. he beam and bow down, flying kisses dramatically as though there were crowds cheering for him.

"alright. i'll give you another chance rosie. here take this ball."

she ignored the name jungkook call her, and quickly taking the ball from his hands. making silly moves, she focused her eye on nothing else but the net and jumped. she smile in satisfaction when it went through the hoop and put her arms on her side, proudly looking at jungkook.

jungkook ruffled her hair before bending down to pick up a small black object on the ground.

"what's this? a lighter?" he ask confusingly.

she gulped, feeling her heart hammering in her chest. her lips slightly trembled when jungkook starts to look at her in bewilderment. she felt ashamed and could sense the gush of disappointment aura from him.

slinging her bag on her shoulder, she didn't bother to have another look on him. she could feel tears starts brim in her eyes, as she walk out the court ignoring jungkook's call for her.

jungkook was dumbfounded and most of all speechless to what happened. he didn't even get to say anything other than watched the figure of the girl he was slowly letting his heart closer to, leave the place.