Chapter Twenty One

Dedicated to shwxfty  because she wanted romance with stingray
__________________________________

My knees went weak as I fell to the floor and tried not to cry, but it was too hard not to.

I covered my face with my hands and started to bawl into my hands.

Mascara running down my cheeks as stingray looked to me a bit awkwardly.
"Come on stand up, don't let him see that you're like this," he started as I shook my head.

"How would he see me if he's sucking the bitches face off?!" I shouted over the loud blaring music as I sobbed into my hands.

"How could he!" I asked; I guessed myself, as he dropped to the floor next to me and put a hand on my back and pulled me close to him.

"Come on, get up we're leaving." He said getting pissed off thinking about the situation and what the warden had done to me, as I sniffled and felt him stand up and pick me up with him.

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him and cried hard.
He walked me out and death glared at the warden which I'm sure he noticed; and brought me out into the hall.

"Hey, look at me." He said as I shook my head and kept my hands over my face, because I could only imagine how bad my eye makeup melted off from the crying and was probably halfway under my eyes and mascara was rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't bother with him, I told you he was fucking stupid. Now will you listen to me??" He asked me harshly as I gave a small nod and sniffled looking up to him.

"Okay good. Now come on." He said pulling me down the hall and walked me to my room.
He opened the door as I walked in and fell onto my bed and tried not to cry any harder than I already was.

"Come on, it's not that bad.. He's annoying anyways!" He tried to make me feel better in his own way but it wasn't working.

He sighed heavily and went to my dresser and grabbed a hoodie and some shorts and threw them onto the bed as I looked up and raised a brow through all the tears.

"I'm guessing you wanna get out of that dress?" He suggested as I tried to sarcastically laugh.
"You're just trying to get me to sleep with you, aren't you?" I asked him with a small shaky laugh.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Now why would I do that?" He asked as I shook my head.
"Because I know you." I shrugged wiping my eyes quickly.

"Well I'm not." He sighed heavily crossing his arms.

"Okay." I said softly as I grabbed the clothes and walked into my bathroom and locked the door as I quickly changed.

I folded up the two piece dress and set it on the large counter of my bathroom as I walked back out into the room and sat on my bed sniffling and running a hand through my silky hair.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this." I said muffled into my sleeves.

"I don't care." He said as I fell back and leaned onto him and rested my head on his shoulder.

He sat still and looked over at me a bit surprised.
"What's wrong?" I asked him in a soft voice as he shook his head.
"No, nothing." He said a little awkward which was weird because he's usually never like that.

"Thanks for tonight.. For helping me.. And you know, dancing with me." I said shrugging sheepishly with a small laugh as he nodded.

"Yeah sure." He said as I sighed softly and closed my eyes leaving my head resting on his shoulder.

He ended up laying on his back as I laid myself back with him and let my head rest on his chest again.
I smiled lightly and closed my eyes as he wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer to him, his other behind his head.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You're never this nice." I asked in almost a whisper as I looked at him face to face.

"What do you mean?" He asked as I furrowed a brow slightly.
"This.. You're acting so weird. Like, really nice." I said sitting up slightly.
"You're planning something aren't you?" I asked him as he laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I think you're psyching yourself out and over thinking this too much." He smirked faintly as I narrowed my eyes on him as a confused smile rested on my lips.

"No! See, now I know you're trying something!" I said sitting up and getting off of him.

"You never act like this." I laughed to myself.
"It's like you're trying to- mmph-" I felt his lips crash against mine as he pinned me to the bed, I looked up at him and shoved him back with my foot.

"See!! I knew it!! You dick!" I shoved him off of me harshly as I laughed covering my face with my sleeves.

"What?" He asked with a laugh smirking at me a bit sitting up and away from me.

"You play with my mind way too much. This is why I can't trust you." I shook my head laughing to myself un believed.

"Oh come on baby! You're in love with me, I know that you are." He said with a faint smirk.

"No! Stop saying that." I crossed my arms at him as he sighed heavily rolling his eyes at me.

"Whatever you say sweetheart." He said.

"And stop calling me that." I glared at him as he shrugged. "Or else what?" He asked testing me.

"Just shut the fuck up." I said laying down on my side looking away from him.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry," he huffed and laid next to me but kept his distance.

I closed my eyes and slowly started to fall asleep under the covers.

____________________________________

Yikes it got kinda cringy there for a bit but it's whateves