Chapter Fifteen

I need to stop writing when I'm sad.

And also; I just realized that I've been switching up jean and Paul.. Like since the start. I thought Jean was the black one😅but ig its Paul.. But I went back and changed it now, idk if there's anymore mistakes but yeah.. So yeah oopsie
________________________________

A loud beeping noise awoke me from my sleep;
I looked up and hit the alarm hard; maybe a bit too hard and finally heard it stop.
I groaned and rolled over on my back; my arm wrapped over my face tiredly.

I sat up sighing and yawned as I rubbed my face tiredly.
I looked around the room and saw the sun shining brightly through the curtains, and the sun went right in my eyes practically blinding me.
I stood up and stretched then walked over to the curtains and shut them watching the room darken up again.

I fell back onto my bed and looked at the time.
"Five o'clock? Hell no." I mumbled to myself and laid there for another minute or two then finally got up and sighed heavily.

I was in a bad mood for literally no reason today. I hate when I get like this, it sucks.

I sat at my dresser and brushed my hair lazily and patted it down to help with frizziness and got changed into my uniform.
I put the skirt on, then changed into my blue button up shirt and put on the socks and black flat shoes.

I sighed heavily and stared at myself in the mirror sadly.

Man, what happened to me?

How did I ever end up in this mess?

If I never left my house and ran off with my boyfriend after getting kicked out; to just think,
I wouldn't even be here right now..
I'd probably be in my bed at home in my room right now.

I wouldn't know the warden; or stingray, or Alice or any of these people here.

I sat down and covered my face with my hands lightly trying not to cry.

I really am just a fuck up.

And to really think my ex said he ever loved me.. I really must have been stupid and delusional.

Why do I trust anybody anymore? What if the others just do the same thing to me like he did?

But maybe they'll be different.

I sighed shakily and felt a tear fall down my cheek thinking about all the people in my 'family' who must think I'm a disappointment.
They probably don't even know I ended up going to jail.

I don't think they'd ever care anyways, because if they ever did, they wouldn't have let me sit on the streets being harassed and shit.

I heard a knock on my door as I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror first seeing tears down my face; my eyes dark and red as I quickly wiped my face and answered my door.

"Yeah?" I asked frowning looking miserable as I saw Jared and Alice.

"Hey are you- woah.. Are you okay?" Alice asked raising a brow as I nodded.

"Oh yeah. I just uh, .. Yeah I'll be okay." I smiled weakly at them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jared asked raising a brow as I shook my head no.