Chapter Ten

"What?!" I yelled as the warden held onto my arm standing a bit in front of me.

"Not that we really want her.." I heard the mistress mumble rolling her big eyes.

"Then why do you have to take me to ultra jail? I work here now!" I said as she scoffed.

"Pft, Please! You're still an inmate! You haven't done your time! You were placed for an offer to come here when you first got to superjail. You were only brought here because there wasn't any room at ultrajail for anymore girls. But now there is. Unfortunately." The mistress said as I frowned.

"But that's not fair!" I yelled at her.

"Life isn't fair! Get used to it! Why do you think you're even here??" She asked in a snobby tone as I frowned and backed off a little.

"She works here now! You can't take her away." The warden said as she smirked at him.

"Oh yes I cannn~" she said in a sing songy type of way.

I cringed at her voice and glared.

"Come with me, and you can change into your new uniform when we get back to my ship." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the others.

"Bye!" She said as I frowned at the warden and Alice as they watched me get taken away.

"We can't just let her take my sweet Rebecca away!" The warden said as Alice shrugged.

"As much as I hate it too, there's nothing we can do for her." Alice said sighing.

That left stingray smirking with a pondering thought.

~~~~~~~~~

I was changed into my degrading outfit.

That stupid two piece in dark blue.

"You better be scrubbing that floor! I want it spotless!" The mistress hissed as I rolled my eyes at her.

Who knew she could be so mean?

"Yeah, yeah, your majesty." I mumbled scrubbing the back of a cell on my hands and knees with a harsh scrub.

"The warden and Alice really need to hurry up and get here." I mumbled to myself.

I finished up the floor and moved onto the next cell.

"Good, it looks great." The mistress said with a snobby tone in her voice not wanting to give me credit.

"Thanks." I mumbled as she handed me a towel and a bathrobe.

"There's a shower room down the hall, charise will guide you there." She said as I nodded.

"Thanks." I said as I met up with the short little red head who guided me to the bathing room.

"I'm sorry the mistress is being so hard on you. She just takes time to open up. Maybe it was because of the whole warden and stringray thing." She said as I raised a brow to her.

"I never saw you there? How do you know?" I asked as she gave me a faint smile.

"Oh the mistress was ranting to me about it. She's really jealous of you." She mumbled to me as I raised my eyebrows.

"Why? Because I talk to the two of them?" I asked raising a brow in curiosity.

"Because you have both of them wrapped around your finger. They'd both do anything for you.. You know that right?" She asked me as I stared at the wall ahead of me in thought.