Chapter Fourteen

Some drama in this chapter.. Like bad..  y'all gonna kill my ass for this ... SORRY ILY!!

But don't worry; I make up for it in the end!
________________________________

I got changed into a pair of high waisted light blue jeans with a black crop top and a dark flannel over it, and threw in some big silver hoops, as I sat at my vanity brushing my hair and curling it all nice for dinner tonight.

Just because they don't dress up nice for dinner in the dining hall, doesn't mean I can't.
I touched up my makeup a bit and sprayed some perfume and stood up and walked down to the cafeteria and spotted Jared.

"Hey, is the warden in the dining hall?" I asked him as he raised a brow to me.
"No, there isn't a group dinner tonight. But he's in his office if you want to talk to him." He told me as I nodded and walked in line to go get some food first. 'Cause I was starving.

I felt an inmate bump into me as I turned around and glared slightly.
"Get the fuck off me." I snapped on the guy as he smirked and grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, as I glared and shoved him back and kicked him in the knee as he groaned in pain.
"That's what you get, asshole." I rolled my eyes as I saw stingray, Nicky and Jean walk up to me and I noticed their expressions change slightly; seeing me all dolled up.

"Damn girl you look good! Dress up more often." Jean grinned at me brightly as he ran a few fingers through my curly hair.

"Thanks," I smiled lightly, a faint smirk falling onto my lips.
"Can you guys stay here with me? I'm afraid somebody's gonna grab me in line." I said worried looking over at the guy I kicked in line.
"Sure." Jean said as I smiled lightly up at him and watched them pick out a few things and put them on their trays.
I stood between Jean and stingray; Nicky following in tow.

"What are you all dressed up for? Or should I say who..?" Stingray asked looking a little distant as I shrugged.

"Well I thought there was gonna be a dinner in the dining hall tonight with the warden and the others, but I guess not because Jared told me it was canceled for some reason." I frowned lightly, as Jean made a crooked frown.
"So you got all dressed up for the warden?" Jean asked as I shrugged.

"And myself. I wanted to look cute." I said sticking my tongue out grinning as stingray rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"Oh Whatever." I said making a small frown.

"You never need to try and make yourself look cute, tell her stingray." Jean smirked over at him as he looked up to us; oblivious to what was happening as I awkwardly laughed at my tray and put a few things on it as we got stuck in line.
"Ugh would you two shut up." Stingray asked irritatedly as I laughed lightly.

"Let's find a spot to sit." I said changing the subject and dragged Jean over to a table where Paul and ash and a few others were.

Nicky smirked at stingray making a sneer laugh at him as stingray rolled his eyes and smacked him, as they sat down with us.

"I'm gonna go to the wardens office after this, I still look good right?" I asked Jean smiling worriedly as he rolled his eyes sighing.
"Yes Girl, you look fine! Stop your worrying." He said as I sighed nodding.
"Okay, okay." I said shaking my head from the bad thoughts flooding my head as I started to eat.

~~~~~~~

I finished up and got up to throw out my stuff and smiled at everyone.
"Well I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you guys later." I said as stingray stood up quickly and sheepishly smiled at me.