The Real Last Day Of School (Afternoon)

Jonathan only had a half day of school that day, but he was glad that it was finally over. He walked to his locker from his last class, opening it and grabbing his stuff. "Ready for summer??" Sock was literally almost bouncing off the walls from excitement. Jonathan smiled. "Yeah."
They started walking to the buses, Jonathan with his headphones on and sock humming to himself. Sock then looked up, only to find all the buses gone. He tapped Jonathan's shoulder, then he looked up and saw the missing buses. "Oh great!" He said. "Guess we'll just have to walk home now," Sock said smiling. "I guess."
They both began the long trek home, the trek that almost ruined the last day of school for Jonathan, but it didn't really matter to him. School was still out. No homework, no annoying kids, no more pestering teachers.... Jonathan could go on and on with this No-more list. He thought about all the different things he wouldn't miss about school. Sock was walking right next to him, humming a seemingly familiar tune to Jonathan. Then it hit him what song it was. "Hey isn't that Ride by Twenty One Pilots?"
Sock smiled and nodded. "Yep."
"Hmph. I'm surprised you know them."
"Only because of you." Sock smiled a little more, and Jonathan smiled back. "Well if you like Twenty One Pilots, have you heard this song?" He took his head phones on and placed them on Sock. Sock stood still for a moment, listening to the song play through the headphones. "Oh yeah I know this song!"
"Then what's it called?"
Sock thought to himself for a moment.
"It's called Sockathan!"
"Wha-"
Before Jonathan could finish his sentence, Sock took a huge step towards Jonathan and....... To be continued.

//Hi everyone I'm really sorry this came out late and that all my story parts are so short, one of the reasons they come out late is because I have to think of what will happen in the next part, and I feel if I made them too long it would be boring. I also want to thank EVERYONE who's been reading my story and commenting and voting for it. The support really helps me want to keep writing this. Love you guys! Happy Reading!