The End (Part 2)

Sock looked around and the emptiness in front of him. Next to him stood Mephistopheles.
"I gave you a week kid, you just couldn't do it,  huh?"
Sock looked down. "Where are we?"
"We're in Hell, just not a formal place. This is where I take souls to be dealt with."
"Oh..."
"You really like him, don't you kid?"
Sock nodded.
"Alright, fine. I'll give you your soul back."
"Wait, really?" Sock looked up at Mephistopheles, and he smiled.
He snapped his fingers once more, and Sock found himself back in Jonathan's living room. He looked at Jonathan, who looked back up at him. There were a few seconds of silence before Sock said "He gave me my soul back. I'm alive again!" Jonathan smiled, then jumped up and faced over to Sock to give him a hug, then kissed him. It lasted for a few long seconds, then they pulled apart, and Sock pulled Megan into a hug.
"I guess things really did work out."

((I'm finally done with the story!! What are your guy's thoughts on it? Me and my friend are going to start sharing this account and writing stories together, so that'll probably happen soon! Thank you all so much for all the views and support you've all given me while writing this story! It means a lot to me! Till next time :)