Sequel coming soon!

So uhhhh y'all really liked this story, considering how many frickin reads it got thank you guys so much for that. But since you guys liked it so much, you've encouraged me to make a part two in this sort of series. There's at least one loose end in this story that I didn't really get to thank would like to. I might make things a TAD bit more sexual/intimate or whatever in the second part to reiterate that it's a ship fanfiction, but nothing too extreme since I'm uncomfortable writing that kind of stuff. Anyways, the sequel will have something to do with Jonathan's dream, and Megan will have more of a purpose this time. ••ALSO!! The sequel will cover heavy topics like eating disorders and depression and suicide, so if you are sensitive to those then do not read!!•• For now, enjoy this sneak peak trailer thingy! (A.k.A something I'm thinking of off the top my head and may/may not use at some point in the story, but enjoy anyways!).
.....
... /
....
It happened.
It happened again.
No, it couldn't have.
Not... Not again.
It's not real.
It won't hurt you.
It's just a dream.
Just wake up.
Wake up.
Wake up!
Jonathan took a big gasp, sitting straight up, sweating with tears streaming out of his eyes. Sock, who was sleeping cuddled next to him, became startled and woke up.
"What's wrong Jonathan? Did you have another nightmare?"
Jonathan stared at the wall at the end of the bed, shaking, unable to speak.
"Hey... Hey it's okay, it's over now and it can't hurt you, alright?" Sock gently sat up, scooting closer to Jonathan, leaning on him and then proceeding to hug him. "I'm here, there's nothing to worry about."
"I wish that were true, but, this dream..." Jonathan finally managed to speak in between tears. "It gets scarier everytime. I...." Jonathan never thought he would say this. "I want to die."