I Can't Do That!

"So uh, Mephistopheles, what do I have to do to get my soul back?"
"What? Your soul? Kid, you already know it's mine. You can get it back."
"But there has to be some way I can, right? Please?"
"There is one way, I guess. It may prove a little challenging though."
"Alright, what is it?"
"You still have to get someone to kill themself, but this time it'll be a different person."
"Who?"
Mephistopheles snapped his fingers, and suddenly they were both in the living room of a house that Sock didn't recognize. "Whos house is this? Can anybody here see us?"
"No, nobody can see us. Yet. But anyways, this is Megan's house. Megan is 10 years old, and her parents are hardly home, and her baby sitter never pays attention to her, just her boyfriend, who's always here with her. She gets bullied at school a lot, and she already has thoughts of suicide. Follow me." They both walked up stairs, floating through a door. On the other side was Megan's room, and in the middle of the room sat Megan, crying, her hands covering her face. Sock was sad to see this, and sat down in front of her, sighing. "So, you want me to get this girl to die?" He slowly looked up at Mephistopheles. "Yep. This one should be easier." "I-I can't do that! She's so young, and has a lot to live for!" Mephistopheles sighed. "Sorry kid, business is just business. And besides, it either her or Jonathan. Megan will be able to see you tomorrow morning, but Jonathan can still see you too, of course. Megan lives right across the street from Jonathan so you can work and getting both, or if you can't do that, then just one of them, to kill themselves. I'll give ya a week kid. After that, it's game over."
Sock sighed and looked at the girl again. She seemed to be looking right at Sock, but when sock turned around he saw that Megan was looking at a cat poster that said "believe in yourself". She got up, walked through Jonathan, and tore the poster down. Sock watched in sadness, before Mephistopheles snapped his fingers and they were back in Jonathan's living room. "One week kid" Mephistopheles said one last time before disappearing.

((Oml wow I love you guys you all are amazing :0 thanks for all your support and yes you can be my friend!