Christmas Special

"Sock, come here!  We're about to open presents!" Megan called, sitting next to the fully decorated Christmas tree, with many presents underneath. Jonathan smiled at Megan, then looked up towards the kitchen, where Sock supposedly was, making cookies. "OK hold on, the last batch of cookies is almost done!" The oven timer went off, and Sock pulled out a sheet of cookies, then set them aside to cool. He pit the oven mits away then raced over to the tree, sliding into a sit next to Jonathan. "Alright let's open some presents!!" Sock reached under the tree, and handed Jonathan and Megan  their presents from him. Each opened their presents, and lit up when they saw them. "Aww thank you so much Sock! I absolutely love it!" Megan reached over and hugged Sock, and he hugged her back. "your welcome Megan." Sock looked over at Jonathan, who was also was smiling, then leaned over and kissed Sock, (which made Sock smile) and thanked him. They all opened their presents from each other, and are Sock's cookies. Suddenly they heard the front door click, as the knob twisted. The door started to open. Jonathan's parents were home. Jonathan looked over at Sock, and whispered, "Go up to my room, I'll be there shortly." Sock picked Megan up and raced up the stairs. "Hey," Megan squirmed. "I'm capable of walking, I'm 10." "I know." Sock set her down at the top of the stairs. They walked into Jonathan's room and Sock closed the door, smiling as he did (he was glad to be able to close doors again). About 30 minutes later, Jonathan comes up and comes into the room. "Hey," he said, hugging Sock. "Hello."
"Oh wait." said Megan, reaching under Jonathan's bed, and grabbing one more present. "We still have to give this to the right person." "Yes, yes we do." Jonathan said, sharing the hold on the present. Sock walked over, also sharing the hold. "This one were giving-" they all said in harmony, looking up at you. Yes, you reader. "To you." They all smiled and hand the present to you. May you have the best Christmas, and get everything you wish for. Happy Holidays!