Bonus short :0

*some day before the last day of school*

Sock was sitting next to Jonathan on the bus ride home. Jonathan had the window seat with his headphones on, and sock sat on the outside, quietly. There were quite a few people on the bus that day, but the seat across from sock and Jonathan only held one person. He was watching something on his phone, headphones plugged in and on his head. He laughed and smiled a couple times at the video, so sock decides to look over to see what he was watching.
"Oh hey that's a- wait a minute." Sock looked over at Jonathan who had his headphones on, and tapes his shoulder. Jonathan looked up at him. "Look at this." he motioned to the boy across from them. Jonathan took his headphones off, and said over to the edge of the seat and leaned towards the one across from them, trying to get a good glance at the boy's phone. "Hey, what are you watching?" Jonathan asked him. "Oh it's this video on youtube called -" Sock tilted his head. Well that's a funny name, he thought. Jonathan raised an eyebrow. "Who made that video?" "This girl named -. She's really cool and does good videos." Jonathan nodded and sat back up. "Cool." Sock tilted his head even more. "Erica who?!"

((hello everyone :D thought I'd make this bonus little short for y'all. Thank you all so much for all the reads and votes!  It's truly heartwarming and inspiring that people love what I right. I have another fan fiction, a fnaf one, that I'm in the middle of writing so if you could check that out that would be amazing!  Otherwise comment what other kind of fan fictions you want me to write and I definitely will write them!