Okay

Sock started acting more human. He walked, he was beginning to learn to breath again (demons don't need to breath here), and he was able to physically touch more objects. He still couldn't open and close doors, though, and that bothered him...

"Sock, just reach your hand out, and imagine the feel of the wood. Or the handle, how it's cold and metal." Megan leaned against the wall next to the door as Sock attempted to touch the door. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried his best to feel the wood, to know it was there. He lifted his hand up and reached it forward, hesitating slightly. He didn't open his eyes until Megan sighed. His hand had gone through the door. Again. He pulled his hand back and sighed.
"Maybe we should take a break. I'm obviously not doing something right." Sock yawned.
"Well let's try this." Jonathan stood next to Sock, and gently grabbed his hand. He reached for the door knob and adjusted his hand so that Sock's was also touching the door knob. Together they both opened the door. "Now try it yourself." Jonathan closed the door.
Sock reached for the handle, and managed to touch it. He started turning the knob, and halfway through his hand passed through the knob. "Almost, kind of."
"Maybe we should take a break for now," Megan yawned.
"Yeah, that's probably the best idea at the moment."
Jonathan and Megan went downstairs to eat lunch, but Sock lingered at the door a little longer. One more try won't hurt. He reached for the knob, grabbed it, and successfully opened the door. "I did it! Guys! I did it-" Sock rushed downstairs to tell Jonathan and Megan his accomplishment, but when he got down the stairs, he couldn't find either of his friends. "What-"
"Kid, what are us trying to do?"
And of course, right in front of him, was Mephistopheles.
"Uhmm... I'm uh.."
"Trying to get your soul back?"
"Yeah...." Sock said quietly and looked down.
"Napoleon, you already know it's mine. I told you what you had to do to get it back."
"I know....."
"Tomorrow's the end of your week, kid. Try to get something done, please."
"Okay..."

((I like how some of you yell at me to update xD it feels good to know people like a story you've wrote :) and sorry I don't update enough and stuff, sometimes it takes awhile before I know how to continue the story. That's also why the parts are kind short sometimes. But anyways I can't believe this story has over a thousand views :0 I didn't think people would like it this much. Plus  don't have a lot of time during the day to write this so when I do it's like 1 or 2 in the morning for me so I'm really tired when I write the parts. Well, anyways, thanks.