So Close

"JONATHAN!" Sock burst into Jonathan's room, where he was sitting on his bed looking at his phone. Sock's sudden entrance surprised Jonathan and he dropped his phone. He looked up to see Sock, and a little girl behind him. "Okay... two things. One. I would be answered if you knocked, of course. And two, who's that?" He motioned to the girl. "JONATHAN THIS GIRL IS VERY SPECIAL SHE MADE ME REALIZE SOMETHING."
"Sock.... your like 16 and she's 10. It's not gonna work."
"What....?"
"Never mind, guess I'm not as good at jokes as I thought I was. But what did she make you realize."
"Well I'm sort of a ghost, right?"
"Right."
Sock turned around to face Megan, and gently grabbed her hand.
"LOOK!"
"You're... touching her... is she dead too?"
"No, because see?" Sock went up to Jonathan and gave him a quick kiss. "I can touch you too and your not dead!"
"So... does that mean.... your alive? I haven't seen you use any of your other demonic powers lately."
(though I highly doubt sock would be that much of a bad demon using powers for evil)
Megan spoke up. "I've seen him float through doors recently, though. What about that?"
"Oh." Sock and Jonathan both said. Sock then walked up to Jonathan's door, and slowly lifted his hand. He raised it so it was right in front of the door, then put his hand forward, hoping to touch the door.
Floof.
It went right through.
Sock continued to walk through the door, then come back with a sigh. So close.
"Maybe if you started acting more like a human, and calling yourself one, that might help your body think that you really are a human, rendering your powers useless,so it'll get rid of them, you can be fully alive again. Because it seems like you already have part of your soul back." Megan spoke.
Sock and Jonathan looked at her.
"That... might actually help." Jonathan said.
"How'd you think of that?" Sock tilted his head.
Megan half smiled. "I have a lot of spare time."

((I'm gonna be gone for a little over a week so enjoy this while in gone :) there is definitely more to Megan then you realized, huh? I've noticed this has kinda been straying from a sockathan piece to a normal fanfiction >:0 I try to fix that. Hope you love this, -Edme