Trouble (Vampire Diaries fan fic, Book Two!!!!!!!),

Let's start from the top.

Stefan, my vampire ancestor that loved Katherine, a vampire that loved him and Damon, turning them both into vampires. Stefan killed their father. Granted, he killed them first. Stefan forced Damon to turn, making Damon hate him forever. Stefan always protected the ones he loved, me included.

Damon, Stefan's brother, my other vampire ancestor, who tried to kill Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, actually killed my father and Lexi, and turned Vicki into a homicidal vampire and making Stefan kill her instead. Tried to turn me into a vampire over a witch's spell book to get Katherine out of the tomb. Caused Bonnie's Grams Sheila to die, and all of the tomb vampires to be free. Turned Elena's birth mother into a vampire. Killed Alaric, but he was brought back by a magical ring. Saved me  . . . twice. In love with his brother's girl, in the midst of redeeming himself for all the havoc he'd caused.

Elena, Stefan's girlfriend who found out about the supernatural, and changed her life. Her adoptive parents died in a horrible accident. Her actual father was her uncle. Her actual mother was a homicidal vampire. She had a brother named Jeremy, who actually turned out to be her cousin. Their legal guardian was their aunt Jenna.

Bonnie, one of Elena's best friends. A witch. Her Grams Sheila had died opening the tomb. Damon tried to kill her, and she left for a while, but then came back. Had pretended to remove a spell from a vampire killing device. It had saved my life, but almost killed Damon and Stefan.

Caroline, the other best friend. The girl Damon compelled, manipulated and abused, recently dating Matt. Human who had no idea about the supernatural.

Jeremy. Elena's brother/cousin. Pissed at her because she had Damon erase his memories of Vicki. Dating Anna the vampire until Anna had died.

Jenna. Elena and Jeremy's aunt that had no idea about the supernatural, dating vampire hunter Alaric.

Matt. Vicki's younger brother who had no idea about the supernatural or that his sister was killed by vampires. Recently dating Caroline. Elena's ex and Tyler's best friend.

Tyler. Matt's best friend. Not much else there, besides Vicki 's ex, Jeremy's former enemy, the mayor's son with raging aggression and anger issues. His father just died, affected by the vampire torture device.

Alaric. Vampire hunter, Isobel's ex-husband. Only a vampire Hunter because Damon turned Isobel. Recently dating Jenna. History teacher. Has a vampire cheat-death ring.

And then there was me. Human descendant of Stefan and Damon that the town of Mystic Falls thought were my cousins when in reality they were my great-great-great-great-great uncles. I knew almost everything about everything. My father was killed by Damon, and I was nearly killed and turned into a vampire by his as well. I'd also saved him and Stefan from the tomb and from tomb vampires on zero sleep and nearly drained of blood. Made sure they didn't get themselves killed. In return, they had saved my life countless times too.

I guess that made us all insane.

And we were about to be thrown into a whole new chapter of our insane lives.