33 || q.p. #57 (lmj)

in dedication to Scarletwolfx

a/n: sorry this took me so long :( i hope you enjoy it

Y/N's POV:

"Oh my God," I groaned from my spot on the couch. The girls and I were currently hanging out at my apartment. We were all just sitting around in my living room on our phones.

"Missing Lauren that much, Y/N?" Dinah asked teasingly as she glanced up from her taking-selfies-time.

Lauren was out on vacation with her family to Cuba and would be back in a couple of days.

"No." I said. "Well- I mean, yes, I do miss her but that's not what I'm groaning about."

"What's up, Mama?" Ally asked, a concerned tone to her voice. She got up from her spot on the opposite couch and sat down next to me.

"I'm so hungry." I told her, pouting.

"We can order pizza if you'd like." The short Texan offered.

"Yeah!" Camila cheered enthusiastically when she heard the word 'pizza'.

"I'm not really hungry for that." I mumbled.

"What? But you always want pizza." Normani piped up when she heard me.

"Well, now I want pickles!" I exclaimed.

Ew! Why would you eat that?! ❞ Camila asked, disgust clear in her tone and face.

"Because I want to!" I defended myself, feeling my annoyance start to peak.