42 || 5h + cc

You were a photographer for Fifth Harmony and was trying to get the girls under control so you can actually take a decent photo. However, the five women proved to be quite the feat.

Dinah and Normani were fighting over who you liked best out of the two of them whilst Lauren was just watching them with an amused look. Ally was trying to act all thug-like and Camila... well, she was just being Camila.

"Why are you even trying to continue this conversation? We both know that Y/N likes me best

"Why are you even trying to continue this conversation? We both know that Y/N likes me best." Normani said, smirking at the Polynesian.

Dinah scoffed, "Yeah, right. If that's the case then why do they always compliment me while doing photoshoots?"

"Probably because they know it's the only way to get you to do whatever they say, by showering you in praises." Normani shot back with a reply quickly.

"Girl, if you don't-"

"Ladies!" Lauren interrupts them from the side, catching their attention. "Come on now, we all know that Y/N actually favors me." The green-eyed Cuban said while flipping her hair.

••••

"I'm a thug, I'm a thug, I'm a thug," Ally kept mumbling over and over to herself while she moved her body from the side to side.

"Ally, please, can you focus?" You asked desperately.

"Nah fan, fall back. Don't tell me what to do. I'm too gangster for that." The Texan said, waving her hand in the air.

You sighed heavily.

••••

"Y/N, look! Look how cool I look!" Camila called to you as she did some weird dance move.

"That's great, Cam," You told her. "But can you actually stay still for the picture, please?"

"Cool people don't stand still!" The brunette cried indignantly.

You face palmed yourself.