34 || #AllysusRiotSquad

gender neutral reader

dedicated to AllysinsBabyG

"YOOOOOOOO!" Y/N screeched when the busted through the front door of their best friend's house. "I'M HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"I'M UPSTAIRS, ASSHAT." The all too familiar of Y/N's best friend came from their room on the top floor. "NOW HURRY UP AND GET YOUR STUPID-SELF UP HERE SO WE CAN WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO!"

'What music video?' you may be asking? Well, only one of the greatest that could bless the planet Earth! It's Fifth Harmony's music video for their new single Down! What else would the two most hardcore Harmonizer's want to watch besides that?

"I'M COMING!" Y/N yelled as they raced up the stairwell. (a/n: chill your dirty little minds, my children. y/n and their best friend ain't getting into the fiddly diddly)

"You really need to work out more." Commented their best friend as they arrived at their bedroom door all huffing and puffing.

"Shut up," Y/N grumbled but still had an excited smile adorned on their face. "Let's fucking do the video!" (a/n: reference anyone?)

"Alright, alright," Y/BF/N (your best friend's name) said, grinning from ear to ear. They patted the empty spot on their bed next to them for Y/N to sit in.

"I'm so excited," Y/N whispered inanimately.

"And I just can't hide it." Y/BF/N said.

"Seriously?"

"Don't judge me!"

"So annoying, oh my God."

"You just don't understand a good joke when there is one because you're not special enough!"

(a/n: damn y'all, I'm hitting you with all the references and throwbacks)

"Y/BF/N, I will legitimately beat you if-"

"Okay, playing video!"

"Wait!" Y/N screeched all of a sudden, startling the crap out of their friend.

"What?!"

"Do my knees look okay?"

"..."

"..."

"Y/N, WHAT THE FUCK?"

"I don't know! I'm nervous!"

"They look fine! Let's just finally watch this!"

"I'm prying and it hasn't even started yet."

"Prying?"

"Oh, oops. Sorry, typo."

"Y/N, we're talking."

"Hahaaaa...."

"I can't with you."

Y/BF/N decided to no longer wait and pressed play on the music video.

··A couple minutes later··

"OH MY GOD, I'M DYING. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL."

"LAUREN, SIT ON MY FACEEEEE."

"FUCK ME, NORMANI."

"DINAH. *sobs hysterically in gay*"

"WAIT. WAIT. Y/N."

"WHAT?! *still crying*"

"WHY DID ALLY NOT HAVE MUCH OF A SOLO?"

"..."

"..."

"Fuck. You're right. WHAT THE HELL, MANAGEMENT?"

"I'm so salty."

"I literally came out here to have a good time and I feel so attacked right now."

"Y/N, we need to start a riot."

"Yes! We must protect Allysus' honor!"

"Allysus will rise!"

"#AllysusRiotSquad!"

-
-
-
a/n: who's with me? btw, who can guess how many references there are?