F I F T E E N

edited

Scandinavia Tour - Day 8
Serafina Hildebrand

"Hi," Serafina said to start the video.

"I have decided to film a vlog this time," she raked her hair, "I am going to take you on board the plane which is going to take me to Helsinki from Stockholm."

"It's going to be an approximately an hour flight," Serafina told the camera, "and I will hopefully end this video in my hotel room in Helsinki."

"This time, I am actually going to be on a plane and not miss it," she laughed, "it was a fun experience, the I-missed-the-plane thing.

"The boys left a couple of hours ago, and it is now five in the afternoon. Our plane is taking off at half past six so Athena, Cole, and I should really be going now."

There was a knock at the door.

"That should be Ath and Cole," Serafina grinned.

The knocking got louder, "Sera, come on! We don't want to miss the plane!"

"Coming!"

Serafina slung her bag over her shoulder, picked up a smaller bag, slid it down the suitcase handle then dragged it along with her.

"Oh, you're vlogging," Athena said once Serafina got outside into the hallway. 

"Thank you for taking notice," Serafina sourly smiled and walked along.

"So yeah, I have been in Stockhoolm for about..." Serafina stopped to think, "four... days? And honestly, it was one of the craziest time in my whole life. I mean, jumping off a boat for a pizza party? Hell, I'd do that any day!"

Serafina got to the elevators and stared at it.

"Ye - nah, not going on that thing," she looked back to see where Athena and Cole were at and they seemed pretty far behind.

"This is my chance to not be pushed into the elevator," Serafina pressed the 'down' button and the door slid open. 

"I'm going to put my bags in here, make sure my name is clearly on the front," and then Serafina pressed the 'ground level' button, "press this, and it's off!"

Serafina ran out the elevator and opened the emergency stairs. She whistled.

"Let's see if I can get down there before the bags," she said to the camera.

Serafina began to furiously run down the stairs, stopping every once in a while to catch her breath.

"Whoo, harder than I thought!"

She resumed her way down the stairs before finally giving up and slid down the stair railings.

"This is more like it," she said in a proud tone.

Once she got to the bottom floor, she hurried out to the elevators.

"Oh would you look at that! They're in front of the doors!" 

Serafina zoomed in on the Australian flag suitcase sitting by itself right in front of the elevator doors.

"Thank you, person who has done this!" she whispered, "you have made my life a lot easier!"

"Now, we have to wait for Athena and Cole to get down so they can check us out," Serafina explained, fixing the hem of her shirt.

"And then we're out of here," Serafina then bit her fingers, "I hope it all goes well in Finland..."

Then the video was cut ahead to when the taxi approached the airport terminal.

"We're here!" Serafina told the camera, "well, not exactly, but we're at the airport!"

The taxi stopped and Serafina, being on the left side stayed for a bit, waiting for Athena to go before climbing out herself.

"You may be screaming at me in the comments right now about not going out with the door on my side," she said, reaching for her suitcase that Cole had passed to her.

"It's always been a habit of mine to go out where the sidewalk is closest," she explained, "I'm sure some of you do it too."

Then she looked behind her shoulder, "thank you Mr Taxi Man!"

Serafina burst into a fit of giggles when the driver looked at her strangely, but she kept on going, walking behind her sister and Cole.

"Oh dear God, security," she whispered, "alright, I'll see you on the other side!"

"I made it!" Serafina announced as she got to the other side of the security, "Cole is lowkey afraid of them... just some extra information."

"Hey!" Cole exclaimed, "I heard that!"

Serafina smirked and turned the camera on to Cole, zooming it in to his face.

"Hey, Cole," Serafina called him. Cole 'hhm'ed in response.

"You have a big big pimple," she cracked up laughing.

"Pfft, no I don't," Cole snorted.

"Uh, yes, you do.."

Cole checks his reflection on his phone, "uh.. yeah.. um..."

"I still look good anyway, but thanks for the heads up!"

Serafina rolled her eyes and walked faster to catch up with the two.

"If any of you need a third wheeler," Athena pulled the camera out of Serafina's hand, "you know where to find one."

"Yeah, I'm the best," Serafina agreed.

"Hi, Sera's viewers, I'm Athena," Athena said, "a.k.a the best sister in the world. And we are about to miss the boarding SO GO, GO, GO!"

The three started to run, knocking down cones and trash cans, bumping hard into random people.

"We made it to the plane!" Serafina said and sat on her seat next to the window.

"So, Athena caused an immediate drama when she announced that we almost missed it," Serafina continued, placing the camera on the top of the seat in front of her, "when we got to the gate, it turns out that we had a spare ten minutes."

"Great job, Atha," she clapped, then Athena's face pushed in.

"I know."

Serafina fiddled around with her seat.

Then the video time lapsed of the flight. Footage of the in-flight meal that Serafina enthusiastically ate, the setting of the sun, and the movies she watched come and go.

"So, thank you for coming with me!" Serafina said when she got to the hotel. She sat on her bed, the room shone a light golden colour.

"Stay tuned for tomorrow's video, because more things are going to happen! And Friday, don't forget about Friday as I am having my very first show here in Finland!

"Good night guys, sweet dreams!"

This is kind of a filler chapter-ish. But in every chapter I write, I try to put in some important details so you might want to watch out for that.

Anyways, happy Sunday/Saturday depending on where you are in the world!♡

26/8/18: woah. i didnt even touch anything in that. this is making my head spin from how unrealistic this is HAHHA 2 fifteen year olds taking a stranger to a neighbouring country with no adult supervision? yea right. but somehow my mind got it to work HAHAHAH