T W E N T Y T W O

edited

Scandinavia Tour - Finland Dates
Serafina Hildebrand

"Alright I'm going to do Marcus' way of recording," Serafina muttered and reached out for her camera, zooming it on her nose. "Marcus if you're watching this, is this Marcus enough?"

"Yeah and then he makes the video all round and all so my nose looks so big.. oh God my nostrils!"

"Wait no, actually, I look weird," Serafina continued and a bleep sounded as the video blacked. Then Serafina was sitting on a chair, behind her is a bed and behind her is a window.

"That looks a hell of a lot better," Serafina nodded and shifted on her spot.

She grinned before continuing, "I have some news!"

"Some very very good news too!" she announced, "you may know that I have postponed my Helsinki show and now, I have the dates for it!"

"You heard it guys... 'dates'." Serafina said slowly, "not just one show, but two!"

"For the people who has got tickets to my previous postponed show, you may use it for one of the shows without purchasing another one," Serafina explained, "not the both, I'm sorry, but you can go to both of the meet and greets! More tickets are on sale right now and we have added some more tickets for each of the shows!"

"Are you guys excited? Because I am!" Serafina grinned her biggest smile.

"The dates are... I actually don't know what the dates are, lol," Serafina rubbed her neck sheepishly as she was admitting the statement, "but what I know is that the first show is next week on Thursday and the second one is on the Sunday."

"You can check out the dates in the description anyway and I'll link the tickets there too," she explained, "and maybe... you know... we might have some guests? I don't know."

"With that guys, I just want to thank you for helping me making all of this happen and I just hope that you are going to enjoy the shows as much as I am having fun rehearsing and working for it."

"Bye guys! Have a nice day!"

The video faded into black.

It's Sunday everywhere in the world rn I believe! And on Sundays I usually update so here ya go✌

Have a nice day!♡