T H I R T Y T W O

edited

"Nooo..." I groan into my phone.

"It's only six in the morning," I continue, stretching my legs out.

"Come on, Sera, the plane's leaving in two freaking hours!" Athena yells over the phone, "if you don't get up right now, I'm going to leave you here and I'll do your show!"

I roll out of bed reluctantly, landing on my bum. Groaning, I talk back to Athena. "I'm ti-red..."

"I don't care if you go to the airport with you pyjamas on, just get up there and pack your bags, brush your teeth, put some perfume or whatever because you'll definitely stink," Athena pauses to catch her breath, "and then you drag your ass down here because Cole, Marcus, Martinus, Kjell-Erik and I are already waiting downstairs."

"But -"

"And it'd be nice if you go down with the elevator," Athena adds bossily.

"Yes, mum," I groan, cutting the line and scoot to the bathroom on my stomach.

Yet the bathroom seems so far away although the door is less than five steps away. You all know that feeling, right? With a heavy sigh I stand up and walk to the bathroom, turning the lights on.

I scream. Who the hell used my favourite lipstick to write a freaking message on the mirror!? What's more, who entered my hotel room!?

I'm sorry. Plus I'm sorry for using this thing.

What?

I quickly rub it off with toilet paper and wash my face, drying it with the nearest towel. My head is spinning and I am fuming. How dare they use my favourite lipstick!? I know I'm supposed to get worried that someone had broken into my room, but I'd be worrying about that if they didn't use my FAVOURITE LIPSTICK LIKE WHO DOES THAT!?

Furiously finishing a bit of make up, I change into a white loose romper and push every bit of make up on the bathroom counter into my make up bag. Then I storm out of the room and unzip my suitcase to put the bag in.

There's a white crumpled piece of paper in there and I pull it out.

I'm sorry.

Hooooolllyyy shiiiiiiiiittttt...!

I throw the paper away from me and recover myself from my rapidly beating heart. What the heck is going on!?

Quickening my pace, I drag my bags out the room and make a final check then closing the door.

Turning around, I look down and find a box and a single stem rose. It can't be.

I squeal and pick it up, completely ignoring the rose because that's what completely normal people do. I open it and gape at the pizza inside. My grin stretches wider when it's my favourite topping: pineapple and chicken and - oh you know the rest. On the lid of the box I see in the very same handwriting as the bathroom mirror the same message.

I'm sorry, but I know you wanted this.

Sorry for what? Bringing pizza to my door. Bitch please, thank you. You're welcome to bring pizza to me anytime.

I go down on the elevator happily, munching on the pizza, my mind off the 'Room Intruder' earlier. The handle of my suitcase on my elbow and holding the pizza box, the other hand holding a piece of pizza. My bag has the rose sticking out of it and I'm pretty sure people are looking at me like 'is she a circus girl'.

No ma'am, I am not.

I see Athena and the rest of the 'gang' by the doors and I skip over to them.