You got me a car {2}

I woke up the next morning to someone honking outside. All together there was a total of five cars.

It looked some what sunny but I didn't let that fool me. I threw on a pair of jeans, a long V-neck line gray shirt, and a pair of black boots.

Walking down the stairs I almost tripped on anther person. Before I could fall someone caught me.

"Ok Seth you can put her down now." Sam said.

Seth winked at me but listened to him.

"Why does little Jess look different today." Embry spoke.

"Well bozo if you must know I used magic."

Jacob choked on his juice.

Nessie looked like she was about to. "What type of straightener?" she asked.

"I don't know but your welcome to check."

She nodded at me. Everyone was being so quiet I was bored out my mind. Just as I was about to speak my phone went off.

I checked the caller ID and smiled. I walked out the room.

(Madilyn Jess)

"jess." the voice on the phone whined.

"hey Mad"

"I am going to murder Whitlock."

"what did she do this time." I giggled

"its always Alec this. did you see what Alec did. I can't believe he's changing for me."

I laughed. "how's he." I asked.

"There to busy down each others throats to notice any hunger."

"use your power."

She gowned though the phone. "I tried but father said Madilyn she just wants to be happy." She told me in her dads voice.

"HEY JESS." A voice yelled.

"hey Jane."

I heard someone get up.

"Hey mad ill call you later."

"love you sis."

"yeah yeah love me to."

"And this is why."

I cut her off my hanging up the phone.

All the boys were in the door way. Nessie gave me the need to talk look. I walked back into the kitchen. Seth was still at the table food untouched.

"Hey Sethy."

He laughed at me. "Hey Jess."

I tucked my hair behind my ear. "So what's going on outside."

"Everyone's girlfriends are coming." He sated.

"Cool is yours." I asked.

"Nope completely singe." He said.

"Why do you ask." He looked at me and smirked.

"Just asking because your in here with me and not outside."

He just shook his head like he got it.

I tilted my head to the side and he wasn't looking at me so I could check him out easily.

He was cute. His hair was almost mate black. And he had big brown eyes. You could see the end of his tattoo on his arm. And he was buff but not to buff, it really just looked liked he worked out a lot.

When I looked back up he was staring at me. A blush appeared on my face. I had never been caught before.

"We should probably go outside." He was staring me in the eye.

"Yeah." But the truth is I didn't want to. I was perfectly content with just sitting here and talking.

He held out his hand; I gladly took it there was a girl for each boy. But the only one I knew Nessie. And each girl was giving me the stink eye. Ok so much for being nice. But I swear let one of these girl mess with me.

I walked over to Sam not really wanting to be here period. He was talking to some girl named Kim. She seemed nice enough but I don't want to like her so...

Sam seemed to notice I was unconfutable with all the stairs so he spoke up. "Girls meet my little sister."

I smiled shyly. And I don't know why I am not the shy one.

But the girls continued to stair at me. I heard one ask Sam why I was even here.

"Because I want her here Nicole what's the problem." Seth spat at her.

"Great another Jacob." he said while laughing.

Nessie and Jacob both cringed at the words.

"Just wait till Leah sees her." Another one spat.

"She smells like a leech." Kim said.

Before I could say anything someone pulled up in a dark blue small car. Nessie ran over to whoever it was and the person smiled at me.

I wonder what I could do with those sticks and these stuck up prissy brats.

The man started to laugh while the girls looked at him like he was crazy.

He whispered something to Jacob who's eyes grew wide at whatever it was. Then all the boys turned to me moving the girls behind them. I smiled guessing they figured out what I was planning. I looked back at the man. He almost looked like Nicki. But all the girls had pale skin.

I turned my back to them.

"So LJ like the car."

"It almost looked like the one we sto." I cut my self off.

"strolled in." I finished off my sentence. No way I was telling my brother me and the girls stole a car.

"Good its yours." Sam told me smiling.

"You got me a car."

He jut shook his head yes.

I screeched. "No way I love it. I love it. I love it. I love you." I threw my hands around him for a hug then grabbed the keys.

"Of course a Cullen would drive it."

I turned around to Nicole. She was behind Paul and he was shaking. He knew what I was planning they all did. But they did not know what I was capable of.

My eyes went pitch black and I looked him straight in the eye. He fell to the ground. Then I looked at miss prissy pink.

I heard Sam yelling at me so I swung my hands so Paul would be fine.

I went straight for her. "Just because these mutts help you does not mean I wont hurt you. Watch your back."

I turned my back to her and let my eyes go back to the original color. I walked right back to Seth and Nessie who were both trying not to laugh.

everyone had eyes on me. "Go about your day unless you want that to happen to you." I spat.

God people get on my nerves but when I was with Seth it was like I was calm.